Basically copied from DA:

First off, I shall express my disgust with my scanner. :mad:

There's at least another INCH that it cropped off of the right side and about half an inch from the left side. And that was after mucking about with it, tis the best I could get it. Colors scanned SHIT. I'm very proud of this in real life... but peeved that I had to stick it on Photoshop for a while.

Anway, SPACE HORSES! :D

kocnu6.jpg

That is fucking kwality. :LOL:

Awesome!

I don't often deal with people so much better than me... I HATE you :mad::p

Oi, it's not better, it's just different! :p

I JUST realized you did that KoC Matt-on-a-horse thingy. I loves it muchness. :eek::happy:

Hehehe, I got to give my KoC pic to Chris in San Diego! Made him laugh, he said it was great... awrghhhhh! :$:D

I think I did. :LOL:

I was pretty sure he was in the middle of something... :$

lol, lining up for shepherds bush he walked past and i was like 'wtf, was that really... nah, cant have been...' and my mum thought iw as being a bit jumpy lol, then he walk past again and i was like 'cool, its kirky...' then he went and talked to some ppl behind me....

then i had the honor of poking him in the concert while going 'woo' - very embarassing :eek:

If you don't mind me asking, how do you think I could make this better?

MattCartoon.jpg

Hope it works - I've never posted a picture before.

Oooh, that's nifty! :yesey:

You're really consistent with the shading, so everything looks good and goes together.

I'd just personally add in an adam's apple or other line in the neck. But it looks fine the way it is!

Hehehe, I got to give my KoC pic to Chris in San Diego! Made him laugh, he said it was great... awrghhhhh! :$:D

:eek: Awesome!

Aeonsummer - I half-patted, half-clawed Kirky's shoulder at Shepherd's Bush :LOL::$ But I also saw his boxer shorts so I felt at peace with the world :LOL:

:eek: Awesome!

Aeonsummer - I half-patted, half-clawed Kirky's shoulder at Shepherd's Bush :LOL::$ But I also saw his boxer shorts so I felt at peace with the world :LOL:

but can u imagine my embarassment in not really wanting to do it?

i jsut went 'woo' at the sight of him during the concert, pointed to him and poked him lol :$

not sure what i would have done if i saw his panties, probably tell him to pull his trousers up hehe :LOL:

People cheered like crazy in San Diego when he went onstage to fix a camera or something. :LOL:

You'd think he was in the band!

But yeh, new comic page should be up this weekend. :yesey:

whoo!! :D

and gosh i'd do anything to see any of the band members in person...i havent even got to see them live :(

Archived