sorry i was really wierd up there..--hyperness-- it happens everytime i drink coke... but i have an idea for a cartoon thing. chris takes Alfie away in a cottage in norfolk or something and alfie gets kidnapped and chris needs to find him..somehow. very bad i dea. but thought it would help :)

who´s alfie?

Haha, I don't think I'd be doing anything like that... trying to keep personal relationships out for the most part, tis just about the band.

:yesey::yesey::yesey:

HOLY CRAP ONE PAGE LEFT.

Ah.

I appologize on several accounts.

If you were one of the people included in the comic (from left to right: Abbey, Stephie, CelticRose, Georgy Drachenköter, and Cheers), I AM SO SORRY.

I completely buggered you all up. :(

Second, I got really impatient and scribbled it all together.

Third... I can't draw stage setups, apparently. :$

mp61js1.png

Bah.

But really, working on the last page now.

Oh wow.

It's almost done. :stunned:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I can't believe I'd forgotten about the comic! :LOL:

You can tell that's Abbey & Stephie. :LOL:

Ressurecting a dead thread here, but I couldn't help but want to leave a comment after amusing myself with it for the past couple hours!

Loved the cartoons, especially the last page and the little Bliss pic of Matt Bellamy - well, this was a bright idea.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry about the stack of pics. But I just wanted to submit a few of my Muse-related drawings. Hope you like them any feedback would be great thanks!

:awesome:

Nice try to make the pencil comic and I think it looks real also. Basically now I can understand that if the comic maker in the newspaper make the comic then this is the right way. I like the art.

Sorry about the stack of pics. But I just wanted to submit a few of my Muse-related drawings. Hope you like them any feedback would be great thanks!

I ADORE the second one. So cute! :awesome:

I freaking love those :LOL: The girl in the second picture reminds me of myself :p

I ADORE the second one. So cute! :awesome:

I freaking love those :LOL: The girl in the second picture reminds me of myself :p

Thanks so much!

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

The second one is (very) loosely based on myself.

Thanks so much!

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

The second one is (very) loosely based on myself.

The spider one is awesome, too. :D My last crush was petrified of spiders :eyebrows: