how about GLORIOUS?!?!?!?!

but honestly, I think it should be Citizen Erased. If it was Blackout, i would definitely cry my eyes out. :supersad:

in any case, their final gig should absolutely be televised live.

Oh good gravy, if it was blackout, I'd be crying for days.

I like the idea of either TaB, Exo, Or CE.

And their final show should not only be televised, it should be released on DVD, the day should be a holiday, and every muser should find a free glitteratti in their cereal box. ( well it wouldn't fit but we still should get one )

And their final show should not only be televised, it should be released on DVD, the day should be a holiday, and every muser should find a free glitteratti in their cereal box. ( well it wouldn't fit but we still should get one )

You should be prime minister.

:yesey:

Every Muser on this board gets a ticket and a Glitterati. At the gig, you get free dombread to eat. And bananas. And be year long holiday to build up to the event, then a year after to cry some more.

And a game of football at the end consisting of the whole crowd and Muse. Chris Wolstenbeast as captain.

You should be prime minister.

:yesey:

Every Muser on this board gets a ticket and a Glitterati. At the gig, you get free dombread to eat. And bananas. And be year long holiday to build up to the event, then a year after to cry some more.

And a game of football at the end consisting of the whole crowd and Muse. Chris Wolstenbeast as captain.

:dance: with that, you're my 2nd in command. Most excellent ideas.

And I :LOL: at the dombread part. If that's the case, why doesn't everyone wake up looking at ceiling Dom then? Haha.

A description of the concert.......(this took about an hour)

Stage:Three stationary platfors approx. 2 feet of the stage floor. In the back is a huge screen. The two HAARP satellite dishes, and lots of other decorative bits....and large baloons poised and ready to be deployed onto the mosh pit.

The concert starts with the words "Warning, epicness is about to ensue." and then "Its happening soon..." blinks on and off on the big screen with "Speak to Me" by Pink Floyd playing in the background (look up the song and you'll know what I mean) and as soon as STM ends......BAM they kick it off with.....

Setlist

1. Dead Star + Guerrilla Radio (by RATM) jam

2. Yes Please riff + Hyper Music + Agitated

3. Assassin

4. Fury

5. Butterflies and Hurricanes

6. Collateral Damage + Apocolypse Please + blues piano jam

7. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

8. Feeling Good

9. Interlude + Hysteria + Extended Bass & Drums Jam

10. New Born + Head Up riff + Sleep Now in the Fire riff (by RATM) + School riff

*** Intermission to recover from awsomeness***

11. Fillip + Coma

12. Cave

13. The Small Print

14. Hoodoo

15. Sunburn (Piano version) + Sunburn jam (guitar version)

16. Map of the Problomatique + Maggies Farm jam

17. Darkshines

18. Micro Cuts + House of the Rising Sun riff

19. Falling Down

20. Bliss (Balloons are released)

Encore 1

21. Fuzz Factory Intro + Plug In Baby

22. Exogensis Part 1

23. Man With a Harmonic + Knights of Cydonia

Encore 2

24. Supermassive Black Hole + Who Knows Who riff

25. Invincible (Tears begin to build)

26. Stockholm Syndrome + Township Rebellion riff + Microphone Fiend riff + the usual outro riff

Encore 3

27. Maglomania + Bits from Screenager

28. Uno + Muscle Museum (End where they started)

29. Citizen Erased

30. Blackout (80% of the audience is crying) + Exectution Commentary, destroy the stage, the audience explodes from the awsomeness and only Matt is left with his guitar and he plays a guitar only version of Unintended + Falling Away With You"

I think you just created the greatest setlist EVER! WANT!

well now you see, if they ever played your setlist, it would literally be their last gig, cause i don't think anyone would survive the insane amount of unleashed energy. the whole planet would risk exploding into a supernova (or alternately, collapse into a black hole :eyebrows:) and that would be the end of us all ...

:eek:

oh, wait, i may be on to something here. maybe THIS is why they've turned down the power lately! those poor guys are just trying hard to avoid triggering the Apocalypse

Archived