The last song would have to be a mashup of Muse songs, with a complimentary fuckton of riffs.

I'm thinking SS until pre-solo -> NB piano intro + riff -> Assassin GOB interlude + riff -> B&H drum/bass solo, piano solo and outro -> SS solo and ending -> HM riff w/ dat bassline -> MKU final chorus w/ backing strings and outro riff -> some other riffs I don't even.

:LOL::yesey:

Doubt it'd be Invincible. For their last ever gig, it strikes me more as a perfect song to be near the front of the setlist, if not the opener.

I'd love it to be Stockholm Syndrome. Just because you know Matt would go absolutely crazy and smash shit.

Stockhom Syndrome+tons of riffing. Riffs covering nearly every awesome riff they have and have done. Just rock the crowds face off. All while destroying everything, getting to the point where every guitar is destroyed, and Dom's drumkit has 4 guitars sticking out of it. And then when finally finished, walk over the only thing that isn't destroyed, the piano, to play part of a song (not the full thing) as a piano solo. I'm thinking Unintended kind of a full circle thing, though theres a few more that could work, Falling Away with You, Blackout, one of the Exos, RBS, I dunno. Play it as kind of an outro.

if they want it an emotional end they should end with blackout, that would make everyone cry. or cave, which is the song that started it all

also CE would've been epic and those last piano chords would be so sad.

shit I get emo just thinking of the possibility of that gig, knowing that it is the last....

no I know it... Full Exogenesis. That's it. in an indoor arena, but when Exogenesis starts they will open upp the roof and it will end under the sky full of stars <3

The first song that came into my mind was Blackout. I think Blackout is unique in its simplicity and beauty. I love the bittersweet feeling that I get whenever I listen to this song. For me it would be the perfect closer for the very last show....gosh, I just hope that this day is still ages away!!!! :(

The first song that came into my mind was Blackout. I think Blackout is unique in its simplicity and beauty. I love the bittersweet feeling that I get whenever I listen to this song. For me it would be the perfect closer for the very last show....gosh, I just hope that this day is still ages away!!!! :(

Blackout would be too devastating. I think KOC the usual but somehow, that would be more poignant. The last KOC, the end! :(

Personally I don't think it will come to that. I think if there will be a last one one day (hopefully not, and they will still perform until they're old and grey) it will peeter out and no one will realise. It will be like wtf, are Muse ever going to perform again? *confusion*, followed by zero announcements. I think they will go silently, not with a big fuss and that is actually almost more poignant than Blackout. :(

KoC would be great, Stockholm would be epic... but what's more fitting than Take a Bow for the last song?! :p

To be honest, I think I'd rather they played a 20-minute super-extended outro version of Bliss. It would be the most epic, stunning, eargasmic thing EVER to be performed and it'd epitomise the song title - a blissful ending to the best live band's stage life :happy:. Oh, and they can throw in as many outro-riffages as possible, but somehow without overpowering the memory of the song itself, lol.

Archived