Muse please stop using ''Gigs and Tours'' for these sales!! They are an awfull provider. Just as when I tried to get tickets for the Echo arena, Liverpool - I finally got onto the sales page, put in how many tickets I wanted (6), filled in my details and clicked purchase only to be given the message ''Not enough tickets available to meet your order. Please click here to go back''. Which I did and decreased my order to 5 then 4,3,2 each time be told ''You have already submitted this order. Try again'' on numerous occasions!! Eventualy I went back to the start only to see the tickets were sold out. Anyone else have this problem? Pisses me off.

Managed to get tickets for the Wembley Stadium gig next year, but have no idea where the seats will be, all other agencies I've used tell you where you are going to sit before you commit to buy. This mob can't tell me even after I've bought, seems strange to me.

Coldplay from the far end of the pitch was poor (you could argue that even up close they would be), I don't want to bring a telescope to see the stage.

Exactly. With ticket master yo are given the location of your seats before you buy. My post refers to the ''Level 2'' £65 seats. When I went back and started again I eventually got level 5 seats but have no idea where they are, still haven't recieved a confirmation email. I was up in the heavens for their first Wembley gig and as good as it was it was a shame that Matt and co looked like ants I was so far away. So I really wanted closer seats this time. Gigs and Tours is s**t!!

Muse please stop using ''Gigs and Tours'' for these sales!! They are an awfull provider. Just as when I tried to get tickets for the Echo arena, Liverpool - I finally got onto the sales page, put in how many tickets I wanted (6), filled in my details and clicked purchase only to be given the message ''Not enough tickets available to meet your order. Please click here to go back''. Which I did and decreased my order to 5 then 4,3,2 each time be told ''You have already submitted this order. Try again'' on numerous occasions!! Eventualy I went back to the start only to see the tickets were sold out. Anyone else have this problem? Pisses me off.

Thats shite, I'm sorry :(

I've always ordered all my tickets from see and I've never had any problems with them. :erm:

I want to find out their muse.mu usernames.

That was my thought too...but then again, the chances are they're not really proper members. Anyone could speculatively set up a membership and use it for this.

I'm sure I've got my Keren membership there somewhere, I wonder if there's another code on that??

Disappointed there was no option to put a different delivery address to the cardholder's address. As I'm moving house soon, this caused me a few headaches. But all is not lost... my extremely kind mother-in-law let me use her card instead!

I had this exact problem when trying to book tickets for the O2. luckily someone had already bought me a sheffield ticket. Completely sympathise and considering the price of the products (and quantity!) they were selling i'm amazed they still have this poor internet site!

tHEY MUST have had two usernames. AARGH. Fucking fuckers. Still, the code idea has been brilliant. Hardly any beef at all.

It's a partial success I'd say...all the touts who signed up for the last presale would still have had active memberships for this one and got the codes. It'll be interesting to see how many tickets end up on ebay before the end of today. That's the way I'd measure how successful the pre-sale codes are.

Gigs and tours r owned by See Tickets i think and they r really poor. Had a number of issues with my o2 tickets for muse and payment issues with Green Day at Wembley Stadium. Not to mention the teignmouth cock up.

Used them 3 times and they have fucked up 3 times. 4th time lucky. They proberbly turn around a say they have cancelled my tickets :(

I feel the next step to put off the touts is to either have a paid for fan club that gets you various goodies and exclusive pre-sale links (or the club buys a block allocation of tickets and flogs them internally), or go down the Glastonbury route with pre-registration and ID on the tickets.

Or another thought is to do as the touts do and arrange a large group of forum members with plenty of spare time and resources to hit the sites with a lot of PCs and browser windows, and buy up loads of tickets to be dished out to the forum for face value. Maybe people interested put money into a pot to pay for it all, and then they get as many as possible and dish out to those who have paid up front. Any money left is returned.

Sorry to be the smart arse, but the only problem I've had with See was with Wembley '07 tickets, and that was down to bad traffic, otherwise I've had pain free experiences ever since.

The Resistance tour was a doddle and so was Wembley and LCCC, I had my confirmation e-mail with me by 9.20 and the money was out of my account by the time I got home from my lectures and 12pm.

Obviously people have had bad experiences, but they're not all that bad.

Seetickets is my favourite site to use, I have never had any problems and find Ticketmaster makes actually buying and paying for the tickets quite stressful. With Seetickets you just select and pay, on Ticketmaster you have to fill in multiple pages each with a time limit! Also (although Ticketmaster may do this anyway) I get regular emails from See about the whereabouts of my tickets. I had absolutely no problems using them this morning to get my Manchester tickets so I'm chuffed to bits :)

Sorry to hear about anyone who is having issues.