Yeah. Well, in the past we said use your judgement, i.e. share them only with friends by PM - help out fellow fans but watch out for touts, kind of thing. This time though I'm not sure how it's working - I think the codes might be different for everyone. I hope so.

Yeah, from what I gather codes are unique and linked to usernames.

Hello guys, I really need your help about this.

I live in Sweden, and I have decided to go to Muse @ Wembley stadium, and I am gonna buy tickets at the fan pre-sale. But as it seems, Seetickets does not ship tickets to countries outside UK, and their webpage says that you have to get them at the venue, one hour before the concert.

Then my question is, where is that? and is it possible to get the tickets shipped to Sweden?

Really appriciate some answers :)

Regards

Joikast

Yes. Likely to be about £5 which is per order and there will also be a booking fee per ticket which is likely to be £4.50 or £6.50 depending on ticket price you select. So one ticket would cost about £54.50 in total, two would cost £104 etc.

I live in Sweden, and I have decided to go to Muse @ Wembley stadium, and I am gonna buy tickets at the fan pre-sale.

Noting that you need to have registered on muse.mu (not the forums) before the gigs were announced to qualify.

Then my question is, where is that? and is it possible to get the tickets shipped to Sweden?

a) Wembley Stadium, there's a place to collect tickets on the day. b) not officially if Seetickets say no. You'd have to get someone to receive the tickets and ship them on, but I think they can only send them to the credit card holder's address.

First, thank you for the qiuck reply!

The pre-sale is no problem, I have got a code :)

How do I do when I want to collect the tickets at the venue? When you try to book something, they want you to write in your address. Are they gonna realize that I am from Sweden, or are they gonna try to ship the tickets? because in the FAQ, some section says:

"I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?

It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:

- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or

- the event is less than 20 days away.

In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets."

How do i choose if I want to collect my tickets at the venue?

Regards

Joikast

Edited by Joikast

Confused as well.. Couldn't find any info for foreign customer on gigsandtours website.

So if I'll arrive in UK only day or twi in advance, I'll have to collect the ticket at the stadium and I can only get it one hour prior the show?! So that means I have no chance in hell to get close to the stage as I'll be stuck in the ticket line while others are queing in..?

Iv'e got a friend who lives in London.

Is it possible to put that address as delivery addres, while I am paying the tickets here from Sweden? or must the payer and the reciver of the tickets be the same person?

Joikast

I have a similar problem. I'm moving house very soon, so I don't really want my tickets sent to my current address in case they don't reach me. Will there be an option to have the tickets sent to a different address than the one currently on my bank card?

Usually you enter a billing address and a delivery address and these don't have to be the same thing. I assume sending tickets to a UK address is ok. Might want to check with the distributor though.

I don't see why it would be a problem, for all they know you could be a student here.

I was wondering if they like would ask you for ID when you get your tickets or something like that.

Someone knows for sure?

The only time I've ever been asked for ID is when being at an actual gig and usually that has been to check if I can buy booze, I can only think of once when I had my ID checked in relation to a ticket.

Even if the tickets are delivered recorded delivery, anyone in the house can sign for them.

Okey, thanks for the answer.

But I have looked for other gigs, just to see how you will type in things. And you will enter a delivery address. So you think I can pay here from Sweden and enter my friends address in London, and she will get the tickets without "being me"?

Thank you for responding

Regards

Joikast

So after hearing about the Wembley gig, I've been running around pulling my hair out trying to get enough money to pay for it. So today I finally got the money :D, so went to put the money in the bank, bank is closed :( So now I'm left with a dilemma, the bank opens at 9 and presale is at 9. Should I buy the tickets, run to the bank and put the money in, or vice versa? Since it is a debit card surely I have to put the money in first then try and buy?

So after hearing about the Wembley gig, I've been running around pulling my hair out trying to get enough money to pay for it. So today I finally got the money :D, so went to put the money in the bank, bank is closed :( So now I'm left with a dilemma, the bank opens at 9 and presale is at 9. Should I buy the tickets, run to the bank and put the money in, or vice versa? Since it is a debit card surely I have to put the money in first then try and buy?

Have you got an overdraft on your card? If you do then that wont be a problem!! Just deposit the money in after and you wont be charged. But if you dont have an overdraft then they charge you for using the overdraft that you dont have.

Happened to me once, I was charged something like 60 quid for an overdraft of like 5 pounds i think!! :mad::mad: