I have recently seen tickets for the Paris MUSE concerts on https://museliveconcerts.com. Has anyone aver heard of this service before. I really would like tickets to this concert on June 12th and they are the right price but I am skeptical as it has been really hard to get tickets and I have not seen much available on ebay.

Thanks

Misty

That's a bogus site, don't use it.

Has anyone bought tickets from

http://www.getmein.com or http://www.seatwave.com?

I don't want to buy from these sites but I desperately need another standing ticket for June 12th at Stade de France in Paris......I have one from MUSEbay and I would prefer to get another there as well but currently there are no available general admission standing tickets.

So can anyone let me know what their experiences are with either of these sites?

Has anyone bought tickets from

http://www.getmein.com or http://www.seatwave.com?

I don't want to buy from these sites but I desperately need another standing ticket for June 12th at Stade de France in Paris......I have one from MUSEbay and I would prefer to get another there as well but currently there are no available general admission standing tickets.

So can anyone let me know what their experiences are with either of these sites?

I don't know getmein.com but seatwave is legitimate: there are basically a site where people can sell their tickets to other people so you don't actually buy your tickets from seatwave but they act as a facilitator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody, in the end of march 2010, i've visited museliveconcert.com to get 2 tickets of their live in France the 12nd June 2010, I've received an confirmation email.

Have you ever go to this website to get ticket ? If yes: is it serious ?

I would like really to see Muse in concert, so I'm a little afraid !

:D

Thanks, excuse my english, I'm french !!!

Hi Everybody, in the end of march 2010, i've visited museliveconcert.com to get 2 tickets of their live in France the 12nd June 2010, I've received an confirmation email.

Muse sent out news that this site is not legitimate and that it is not in any way affiliated with Muse. They also said they do not think people who buy tickets there will get the tickets.:( Here: http://muse.mu/news/article/627/unofficial-muse-ticket-websites/

Thanks MONMOUTH, I'm sad !

I want only 2 tickets for MUSE's live in Paris, 12nd June, can you think i'll get its ?

I am so sorry this happened to you:( I would definitely go onto the sites that are listed from the tour date on the official Muse website-if there are not tickets still available then keep an eye out on the sites because they might drop more tickets. Also keep checking MuseBay- I actually have someone who is going to sell me a ticket for Wembley through that, just PM anyone who is selling tickets for your venue. You can also(and I know it is unlikely) check for radio stations that are giving away a pair of tickets, most likely closer to the show. This may seem crazy, but it is how I got tickets to see Muse this past March. Good luck!!!

Edited by monmouth13

This site is a scam, you should try and get your money back.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember people to refer to the 1st page of this thread as it gives valuable information.

I've been away for 7 months from the forum but anyone with any queries do tell/ask

• 1 month later...

Hi dudes..

Ticket packages may be listed on eBay, and are exempt from state resale regulations. To qualify as a "ticket package," the listing must not offer the buyer an option to purchase the tickets alone, and must include either:

1. At least one item or experience of substantial value related to the ticket event that the seller has coordinated with the event promoter, team, manager, artist, or venue, such as a backstage pass, a meeting with the performer, or an "experience" such as being a ball boy at a baseball game; or

2. A complete travel package around the event, including BOTH air transportation to the event location and commercial lodging for at least one night. Listings that offer tickets without these travel arrangements do not qualify as travel packages under this policy.

ebay ticket selling

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding seatwave, I bought 3 tickets from there for £80 each for one of the o2 dates, a week before the gig we got an email from seatwave saying the seller of the tickets had pulled out and we would get a full refund, needless to say me and my friends were extremely dissapointed especially after buying our first round from ukticketfactory... Resorted to camping the Musebay thread and managed to get some 2 hours before the gig :) but it was a lost of hassle no thanks to Seatwave.

Just thought it had to be said, just because you buy seatwave tickets it doesnt mean the tickets you bought are guarentee'd to reach you.

Also if you're buying on Musebay id recommend picking up the tickets a few days before the gig to avoid disappointment on the day, it has been known for people to lie as a wind up, thankfully we were lucky :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I am a little bit too much frightneded to even buy a pencil from ebay. It's too risky, so I wouldn't buy something that important as a muse ticket, I would be dying if I found out it was a scam... :( but not for the money, for acknowledging that I wont be able to rock with muse as I thought... Damn you scammers

Forgive me if this is a noob question,

but is Stubhub.com a safe website to use? :erm:

I wanted to do GA with my brother since I will only be going to one more concert this year. But I was an idiot and didn't ask until just a few weeks ago :facepalm:

Hmm, they sound very similar to Seatwave and Viagogo in the UK. My advice would be not to use it. :noey: They sound like a company with a very dodgy track record and I personally believe that no one should pay more than the asking price for a gig ticket.

My recommendation is to check MuseBay in Gigs & Tours regularly. :)

Hmm, they sound very similar to Seatwave and Viagogo in the UK. My advice would be not to use it. :noey: They sound like a company with a very dodgy track record and I personally believe that no one should pay more than the asking price for a gig ticket.

My recommendation is to check MuseBay in Gigs & Tours regularly. :)

I just talked to my aunt, a friend, and a few other people who say it's fine. (literately just a few seconds ago) :$

The Musebay scares me a little, I've read the first page of how to use it etc, but I don't know how to actually get the tickets. With the whole shipping and stuff. (I'm a complete noob to this stuff in case you hadn't noticed)

Thanks for replying! I'll go check out Musebay to see if I missed anything :p

EDIT: Nvm I just figured the whole thing out :facepalm: