:LOL::LOL:

How do you become a mod anyways? :erm: Something Ive wondered but never asked :p

I was a mod (well I still am but I rarely log-in nowadays) on a busy holiday forum for years, a forum which is strict about posting links, posting anything copyright protected, posting in text style abbreviations, getting involved in very heated debates, going off-topic and where the mods are expected to be helpful at all times (rightly so in my opinion) and I can tell you it's the most time-consuming thing I've ever done!:eek:

Never again would I want to be a mod! :noey:

Hi, Im new here, I went to see Muse at Wembley last year and it was amazing, and as soon as I heard they were doing it again I want to try and get tickets again. My question is about the type of tickets

They seem to have only General admission, level 2 seating and level 5 seating. Last time I went I was not in seats I was on the pitch, and to be honest I cant really imagine being in the stands watching, because being in the melee on the pitch was incredible. What type of ticket should I be buying? Id assume it would be General admission, but I also thought that it would be more expensive to buy standing tickets than seated tickets, but it is £45 whereas Level 2 seating is £65

Also I have only just registered today and from what I can tell that means I cant buy tickets tomorrow (as I dont have a code) but I can buy tickets on thursday before they are properly released on friday (although again it seems I can do this whether I registered or not). Is this strictly an online booking thing? Or is there a number I can call on thursday?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I just wanna make sure I dont miss out on getting tickets because I didnt know what was going on!

Thanks a lot guys

I know there have been a lot questions about the wembley gigs, but this one is quite specific and probably wouldn't get answered in the general thread.

I'd like to go to Wembley and buy standing tickets. I do not live in the UK. Seetickets say I can collect the tickets one hour prior to the performance, if the tickets are sent through secure postage.

Questions:

Are they sent secure?

Is there any other way so I can go earlier to the gig. One hour is nothing, I already planned to queue the whole day.

I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?

It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:

- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or

- the event is less than 20 days away.

In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets.

Not sure to be honest, but TomDB's posts in the Wembley thread were quite useful: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6758041#post6758041 - hope that helps!

Although I keep saying this - I wouldn't worry about places etc, just get what you can. It's going to be craaazy mad.

thanx for the advice, do you think they will split the standing area into sections?

or will it just be one big area?

Hi, sorry but I have to merge this - it really is best to keep it all in one place.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6764927&highlight=overseas#post6764927

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6770305&highlight=overseas#post6770305

If people know, it will normally get answered. But it seems we are all unclear... I'll ask Seetickets and find an answer to this. But I think you will have to collect an hour before, if they can't post it.

I know there have been a lot questions about the wembley gigs, but this one is quite specific and probably wouldn't get answered in the general thread.

I'd like to go to Wembley and buy standing tickets. I do not live in the UK. Seetickets say I can collect the tickets one hour prior to the performance, if the tickets are sent through secure postage.

Questions:

Are they sent secure?

Is there any other way so I can go earlier to the gig. One hour is nothing, I already planned to queue the whole day.

I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?

It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:

- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or

- the event is less than 20 days away.

In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets.

its 9.30 on wed 18 nov 2009 and just look what i just found on fleabay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSE-TICKETS-WEMBLEY-STADIUM-SATURDAY-11-SEPTEMBER_W0QQitemZ170408539695QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item27ad23f62f

after ordering our wembley tickets through the presale link , i thought just out of intrest see if any yet on ebay .........see for your self