I did not realise the pre sale codes until reading this forum and signed up too late to get them :S..iv been on website loads but never signed up. i need to go to this gig.. anyone got any good suggestions of how to get tickets instead of friday morning hoping i get them by trying my hardest?

If your a member on muse.mu surely youll be signed up to the mailing list? If so youll get an email with a link allowing you to enter the Thursday presale :)

I have my code and I'm already in a state of panic.

Anyone who doesn't manage to get hold of tickets it's always worth checking out the Musebay section.

Whatever you do please don't go to Seatwave, Viagogo etc or any 3rd party site claiming to be an official Muse ticket site. The prices are over inflated and soooo many people get let down at the last minute.

Official channels are advertised on the Muse website; they're very reliable!

I'm so annoyed. I bought tickets from seatwave the day after release for the 13th nov. gig but was informed at the end of last week that the seller I had bought the tickets from was unable to furfill my request. *Screams*!!!!!

Seatwave in a way is worse than eBay as it has the same extortionate prices but as in the example above some sellers don't go ahead with the sale at the last minute as they either don't have the tickets to sell, or have sold it on for a higher price on eBay/elsewhere. Essentially you're buying from sellers with absolutely no feedback so you have no idea whether you're going to get the tickets or not, just a guarantee of a refund if they don't arrive, although that hardly helps if you've been looking forward to the gig for months. What a lot of people don't realise is that you're actually just buying from a random person (ie most likely a tout if the prices are really high) and not a reputable company or anything. Same with viagogo, and other ticket exchange websites.

don't use gumtree!

i bought 4 tickets for £200 for tonight, and they never came, and the person has neglected to contact me. i feel sick from stupidity :(

I know you don't need anyone to make you feel any worse, but please don't tell me you paid a stranger before you received the tickets? I don't understand, why? Did you just wire the money over or meet face to face?

I think pre-sale should only go to members of muse.mu and the forums but who have also shown somesort of commitment to the band....eg. the whole Eurasia treasure hunt process or bought the special edition album sets. It might deter the touts who have no real interest in Muse.

Having just been robbed of 120 quid by ukticketfactory.com for tickets to liverpool last week im going to be uber careful in the future! see you all outside LCCC on friday morning! :D

These 'companies' are sneaky as it all looks official and the website sounds genuine but to be honest anyone with a basic knowledge of html can make a website these days, all they need is a genuine sounding url like uksoldouttickets.com for example. If you really need tickets and don't mind paying over the odds, you should only buy from websites which are members of ASTA UK (The Association of Secondary Ticket Agents): http://www.asta-uk.org/asta_members.php.

Shouldn't that be at all? :unsure:

Yeah. Well, in the past we said use your judgement, i.e. share them only with friends by PM - help out fellow fans but watch out for touts, kind of thing. This time though I'm not sure how it's working - I think the codes might be different for everyone. I hope so.

Seatwave in a way is worse than eBay as it has the same extortionate prices but as in the example above some sellers don't go ahead with the sale at the last minute as they either don't have the tickets to sell, or have sold it on for a higher price on eBay/elsewhere. Essentially you're buying from sellers with absolutely no feedback so you have no idea whether you're going to get the tickets or not, just a guarantee of a refund if they don't arrive, although that hardly helps if you've been looking forward to the gig for months. What a lot of people don't realise is that you're actually just buying from a random person (ie most likely a tout if the prices are really high) and not a reputable company or anything. Same with viagogo, and other ticket exchange websites.

Whilst I agree about most of what's said about ebay and the dodgy sites, I wouldnt accept that all secondary market sites are are any worse than ebay - With ebay you're totally stuffed if your tickets dont turn up. Yes these guys are acting as middlemen but the difference is that they guarantee your seat and the seller has to pick up the bill if they have to buy replacement tickets - they all ask the seller for a credit card guarantee.

GetMeIn for example is owned by ticketmaster and they absolutely guarantee you tickets if your seller fouls up - case in point for me last week when I had to get Muse tickets for last Friday's O2 gig. I absolutely had to go last Friday and there was nothing coming up on musebay - I refused to use ebay so Getmein were my last resort - as of 5 days before the gig my tickets still hadnt arrived and getmein put in a process which meant that I would get my tickets and I picked them up from their offices in Leicester Sq on Thursday. The other point is that I got to choose where my tickets were seated. This is the first time I've ever used them and I hope the last but to be fair to them I would say they did their job. In an emergency these particular sites can be ok ( eg Seatwave, gmi and viagogo) - I wouldnt have missed last Friday ! (even though I did go Thursday as well! :)

I'm certainly intending to go to both Old Trafford and Wembley and I'm thankful that I'm going to be around this week to get pre-sale tickets.

Edited by thelasttime

I have my code and I'm already in a state of panic.

Anyone who doesn't manage to get hold of tickets it's always worth checking out the Musebay section.

Whatever you do please don't go to Seatwave, Viagogo etc or any 3rd party site claiming to be an official Muse ticket site. The prices are over inflated and soooo many people get let down at the last minute.

Official channels are advertised on the Muse website; they're very reliable!

THIS THIS THIS. Don't buy from touts!

Whilst I agree about most of what's said about ebay and the dodgy sites, I wouldnt accept that all secondary market sites are are any worse than ebay - With ebay you're totally stuffed if your tickets dont turn up. Yes these guys are acting as a middlemand but the difference is that they guarantee your seat and the seller has to pick up the bill if they have to buy replacement tickets - they all ask the seller for a credit card guarantee.

GetMeIn for example is owned by ticketmaster and they absolutely guarantee you tickets if your seller fouls up - case in point for me last week when I had to get Muse tickets for last Friday's O2 gig. I absolutely had to go last Friday and there was nothing coming up on musebay - I refused to use ebay so Getmein were my last resort - as of 5 days before the gig my tickets still hadnt arrived and getmein put in a process which meant that I would get my tickets and I picked them up from their offices in Leicester Sq on Thursday. The other point is that I got to choose where my tickets were seated. This is the first time I've ever used them and I hope the last but to be fair to them I would say they did their job. In an emergency these particular sites can be ok ( eg Seatwave, gmi and viagogo) - I wouldnt have missed last Friday ! (even though I did go Thursday as well! :)

I'm certainly intending to go to both Old Trafford and Wembley and I'm thankful that I'm going to be around this week to get pre-sale tickets.

I don't deny that it's possible to get tickets via secondary ticket agencies, what I mean is that there's no guarantee of it arriving, especially for a concert like Muse where tickets fetched very high prices just before the gig. Now obviously GetMeIn is backed by Ticketmaster so there's a level of security there, but there's no such guarantee for Viagogo or Seatwave, just a refund. By the way, as much as I detest eBay you're not totally stuffed if they don't arrive. The Paypal guarantee is in place so you get your money back too, and the advantage over the others is that there's a feedback system. It would be very rare for a verified seller with thousands of feedback with 99% rating to not deliver.

On a side note, the main advantage with eBay however is that when there are loads of unsold tickets for whatever reason, you can pick up a real bargain. For example, Arctic Monkeys Wembley arena tickets are going for around £5-10 each now which I'm mighty tempted to go to. Apart from mammoth bands like Muse or Green Day I only ever pay below face value for gig tickets these days :)

Hey guys, sorry if this has already been posted, but i'm confused about the pre-sale on wednesday.

On the email it says: "The pre-sale will commence at 09:00 on Wednesday 18th November. Unique codes have been embedded into every muse.mu member profile. You will need this code and your muse.mu username in order to login to the following website to access the tickets on Wednesday morning:"

How do we find the code that has been embedded into our profiles?

Thanks in advance and I guess see you all at Wembley! (or manchester!)

Hey guys, sorry if this has already been posted, but i'm confused about the pre-sale on wednesday.

On the email it says: "The pre-sale will commence at 09:00 on Wednesday 18th November. Unique codes have been embedded into every muse.mu member profile. You will need this code and your muse.mu username in order to login to the following website to access the tickets on Wednesday morning:"

How do we find the code that has been embedded into our profiles?

Thanks in advance and I guess see you all at Wembley! (or manchester!)

Hey there, sign in into the Muse.mu (official Muse website, not the Museboard), go to "edit your profile" and u should see a code & a link to the pre-sales :)

Edit: But did u registered into the Muse website today only??? If this is the case you cannot access the pre-sales on Wednesday (they are for people having registered before Sunday), you'll have to wait until Thursday then when it opens for all new registered people !!!

Edited by Exoval