Favourite song off ST

Claudia O

Your favourite track off St is ...  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite track off St is ...

• Algorithm
    • The Dark Side
    • Pressure
    • Propaganda
    • Break it to me
    • Something human
    • Thought contagion
    • Get up and fight
    • Blockades
    • Dig down
    • The Void

Break it to Me. It experiments and combines its influences in an interesting, fresh and original way, it packs a real punch, twists and turns in unexpected ways, and has some great melodies. Brilliant track.

I also have love for Dark Side's driving 80's synths, Pressure's riffs and chorus, and the funky pop oddness of Propaganda.

Edited by Static Shadows

briirrr bwom bwom bwom. briiirr bwom bwom bwom break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom bwom brirr bwom bwom bwom don't chase it up and don't beataroundthebush and no dunununu and don't dodododo just keep it inside and make another thing no dumbing it down don't fake it just break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom etc

briirrr bwom bwom bwom. briiirr bwom bwom bwom break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom bwom brirr bwom bwom bwom don't chase it up and don't beataroundthebush and no dunununu and don't dodododo just keep it inside and make another thing no dumbing it down don't fake it just break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom etc

Iiiiiii - Can handle the truuuth - I am red fur what herb you're old and buuuck - No need to shoo that cooaat - Jest...

BREAKING TIMMY

BREAKING TIMMY

BREAKING TIM-, BREAKING TIMMY

Happy 2019, everyone.

EDIT: By the way, my favourite track on ST might be The Void atm. BITM, TDS, Pressure and Algorithm are other serious contenders, though. I'd add Propaganda, but it's a bit too short, although its sound is slick as heck.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider