Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

I’d hate to think of what should be such an amazing experience being tainted by people telling them what song or type of song to pick or groans from the crowd on the night if it isn’t something they approve of.

This is a good point. One of my fav songs is Big Freeze so I’m in no position to judge what songs anyone else loves..

Out of curiosity, what song would y’all pick for Matt to dedicate to you from this competition thing, given free reign? (not that I think the competition winner will actually have that, it’s just a more interesting question)

Butterflies & Hurricanes or Showbiz, if only because its a guarantee I get one of them after not seeing them before.

Butterflies & Hurricanes or Showbiz, if only because its a guarantee I get one of them after not seeing them before.

How come you didn’t go Leeds or Reading for Showbiz?

A friend of mine (reliable source) tells me there's rumors of a club show (~1800 people) in northern Italy sometime this year :ninja:

Milan would’ve been my first bet, can’t find anywhere that’s 1800 capacity there though unless you know of any?

Covo Club in Bologna? I dunno

You Fucking Motherfucker is the only song I'd want dedicated to me...

*funky

come on now, so vulgar

Covo Club in Bologna? I dunno

Too small, that holds about 300 people tops

edit: I do actually know which venue it will be, I'll just let you guys figure it out :ninja: it's not 100% muse but they definitely fit the description my friend was given

Edited by fabripav

Too small, that holds about 300 people tops

edit: I do actually know which venue it will be, I'll just let you guys figure it out :ninja: it's not 100% muse but they definitely fit the description my friend was given

Really? Said 1600 when I tried looking it up, thought the pictures looked smaller than that though tbf. So hard to find these things out for small venues sometimes.

If I guess it, you’ve gotta pm me. Make the game worth it :shifty: what was the description, perchance?

Edited by Jobby

I would have been more interested by a stronger range of other headliners. As it is, it feels like a downgrade on the one earlier this year.

Also, as Matt has said there will be other performers (hinting maybe dancers), I'm intrigued to know how this would translate to a festival setting. Assuming of course that remains the plan.

I would have been more interested by a stronger range of other headliners. As it is, it feels like a downgrade on the one earlier this year.

Also, as Matt has said there will be other performers (hinting maybe dancers), I'm intrigued to know how this would translate to a festival setting. Assuming of course that remains the plan.

They'll announce more headliners. They never have only 4, 2018 had 7 and 2017 had 6

They'll announce more headliners. They never have only 4, 2018 had 7 and 2017 had 6

Indeed. But even so, I still found 2018's more appealing by virtue of having no Mumfords.

Guess that explains the lack of Belgium on the tour cities announcement. I wonder if the other missing usual locations will be festivals, too.

Vienna was one that jumped out to me, if only because that was on my list of "European places I want to visit". Sziget Festival in Budapest as well, maybe?

The suggestion of Lollapalooza Berlin is also decent, although apparently there'll be a Lollapalooza Stockholm debuting in 2019. Would've thought they could be a suitable big name to launch that one.