Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

i must be getting very lazy...or simply too crunched for time...to read through the bulk of the two main threads on tour discussion.

will someone please briefly describe (as in...a few phrases; sentences; bullet points -- brevity is key) what sort of specific production info (i.e. beyond the 'never been done before...' rambling) that has been discussed/leaked/whatever by reputable sources regarding either the arena and/or euro stadium tour?

i have a source who usually discloses that sort of info to me ahead of time, but that source is currently in a far away land...and, apparently, is refusing to check whatsapp on a consistent basis.

gracias in advance.

Matt said they want to use more stage performers, but a "Muse version" of that, aka "dark, dystopian."

Gig at Royal Albert Hall in December supposedly announced on Jools Holland according to members from the audience

FUCK offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Album run through in full, do it

Or an orchestra gig

Or a TR in full anniversary gig

Edit: Tickets must be soon????

Oh good. So I can fail to get tickets for that like I did for Arctic Monkeys at that venue, and for Muse at SBE last year :awesome:

:(

2.5x the capacity of SBE though tbf. I’ve always heard AM tickets are hard to get regardless as well (and from experience when they played Earls Court).

Anyone been to RAH before and got an opinion on what’s better re seats vs standing? Such a gorgeous venue idk.

2.5x the capacity of SBE though tbf. I’ve always heard AM tickets are hard to get regardless as well (and from experience when they played Earls Court).

Anyone been to RAH before and got an opinion on what’s better re seats vs standing? Such a gorgeous venue idk.

True. But given Muse sell out stadiums, and I would be at work when tickets are on sale using a tricky internet connection, my confidence is still low.

I've had hit and miss with AM - when I first saw them, I found side-view tickets more or less in line with the drummer a few weeks before the gig whereas for the Tranquility Base shows we've just had, I was continually shit out of luck. Although seeing them in Madrid killed my enthusiasm for the UK shows because I figured it would be the same set.

Though my main fear was that the gig would be while I'm at a stag party in Dublin, but the RAH is being used for a tennis tournament on those days (oddly) so that's fine.

Odds on a Meg return? Already seen it but obvs the organ is a big difference.

If not Meg then what? Invincible? Osaka Jam? Y’know something’s happening. Can see Matt making a “so 10 years ago we did this...” comment and then wham.

True. But given Muse sell out stadiums, and I would be at work when tickets are on sale using a tricky internet connection, my confidence is still low.

I’ve heard human belief actually boosts wifi? idk fam

Honestly though, ya never know. I feel like my luck isn’t amazing with these smaller shows either. Failed SBE twice before getting lucky/being persistent, failed La Cigale...only one that went off without a hitch was Manchester Academy and that was probs helped by the rest of the Psycho Tour being announced at the same time. You’ve just gotta go in optimistic though, and desperately try anything you can afterwards if it doesn’t work out :chuckle:

Apparently might’ve been a lost communication in regards to Jools Holland playing RAH anyway?

Explain

Edit: ah I think I’ve found what you mean, bloody hope not, cock tease confusion of the century if so

Edited by Jobby

YES LADS IT’S ON

Another charity show...more vibes for something special....

Tickets indeed v soon then. Hope that ‘no purchase necessary’ early access sign up thing still qualifies for this and there’s not something specific for the £50 boxset and this gig.

So I'm guessing it's only for the UK site and if we bought it through the US site we ofc won't be getting a code. *sigh*

I know it's a long shot, but if anybody gets an extra code, (or is willing to try for an extra ticket for a loser American) PM me. :(

edit: actually it looks like it's letting me place an order through the UK site. wtf am I going to do with a cassette? lol

Edited by hyena
stuff

Ah good it looks like the sign up thing for early ticket access might include this after all. Might pre-order something just to make sure, like.

Edit: if you win a competition you can have a song dedicated to you - cod or htaily pls thx

It's showing for the other items too, which is good as I preordered the cheapo CD yesterday. Why does buying Muse tickets have to be so stressful? Let's hope that my ticket buying experience is as easy as getting Ghost tickets for the RAH (that was a one off show that sold out rather quickly).

Luckily one of my bosses at work wants me to take a week of holiday towards Christmas and I'm already seeing YMAS/Marmz a few days later in Bournemouth. Perfect! :LOL:

Thank fuck you can always buy one on resale with these if you do miss out, as opposed to stuff like the Psycho Tour and By Request gigs. Ahhhh, anxiety relieved a wee bit :happy:

I’d sign up for this competition thing but you just know there’s some rich folk out there who’ll drop hundreds, if not thousands on it to get a mad amount of entries. Which is fair enough I guess, it’s for charity and all, just means not-so-rich plebs like me would have a <1% of winning and I’m not that lucky :chuckle: sounds a dream if you win though