Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Hamburg wasn't officially sold out, but only very few seats at the top of the arena were empty.

On another note: Nijmegen, Cologne and Rock Werchter are in a radius of 100 km. Lucky us compared to Americans. :LOL:

The show in Berlin at the Mercedes Benz Arena was sold out but i dont know why they didnt published as sold out. I work at the Venue and our Supervisor said that it was sold out

Tickets for the show in Nijmegen start at €66,80. It's a park and not a stadium, so it's all standing I think. I presume there'll only be those tickets, plus a golden circle (and the VIP packages of course).

Not as bad as Metallica and some others next year

Not as bad as Metallica and some others next year

Definitely, I'm pleasantly surprised if the tickets turn out to be €66,80! I was expecting worse.

I'm already going to Metallica and Mark Knopfler in june and I'm hoping to get tickets for Rammstein on the 25th too. All of those are way more expensive than this. June is insanely crowded with concerts though :eek:

MUSE PREMIUM TICKET BUNDLE

One (1) premium reserved ticket -OR- general admission floor ticket to see Muse live with early access to the floor before doors*

One (1) Muse 2019 Enhanced Experience show-specific poster

One (1) collectible ‘Thought Contagion’ retro lunchbox

Dedicated venue entrance with early merchandise shopping before general doors

Dedicated check-in staff

It might be silly, but I want that lunchbox! :LOL: I have a small collection of them.:$

If it is true they're going through with the faintly ridiculous idea of having dancers, I'd be intrigued to know if the US arenas and EU stadiums dictates a different rule for how the show will look and where everyone will go.

Think summer sessions are more likely than TRNSMT

I'm willing to presume they'll do neither. Not least if Matt has said Madrid is going to be the full stop as someone said earlier in the thread.

Like the idea of these show posters, hopefully they’re for sale at merch stands

Early access remains wank with a capital W

Agreed with both.

Arctic Monkeys had a unique poster for all their cities played on their own tour. Some of the designs looked amazing.

When do we expect them to announce who their openers will be?

Would've thought immediate tbf - the US shows are relatively soon.

Presuming the Europe announcements will be in spring.

Has anybody found a seating map for any of the stadium shows? I want to know if it's a normal endstage or if it's similar to the last tour (hope so)...

it's an endstage.

EDIT: looks like some venues are selling tickets in sections on sides -- and even behind the stage; others not.

as of right now, no stage outlines yet, but expect ramps/projections.

Edited by frutiger75

There is no space for the stage at Waldbühne.... Its a stadium tour?!

Waldebuhne is a fantastic venue, it's a bit like the Hollywood Bowl, next to the Olympic Stadium. Saw Depeche Mode there in July and it was brilliant both nights. The floor standing area is small,

For Depeche most of the seated bits ( more like benches) were basically first come first served. The steps down are very steep is so worth it, and it's easy to get to via the S-bahn

If it is true they're going through with the faintly ridiculous idea of having dancers, I'd be intrigued to know if the US arenas and EU stadiums dictates a different rule for how the show will look and where everyone will go.

He wrote, before noting that Budapest, Graz, Riga and Krakow were all indoor.

Looking at the dates, its odd they did the big tour reveal poster when Pressure was released, then duly released a tour schedule that features several places not on the poster, and omits a few that were. Which begs the question of why do that, even aside from the whole "preorder album to get priority ticket access" thing.

I like the idea of the VR games based on tunes from Simulation Theory and hope they might release these after the tour, but I really don't enjoy playing VR games - the helmet doesn't really work with my glasses, given I can barely see without and crush my face with.

Waldebuhne is a fantastic venue, it's a bit like the Hollywood Bowl, next to the Olympic Stadium. Saw Depeche Mode there in July and it was brilliant both nights. The floor standing area is small,

For Depeche most of the seated bits ( more like benches) were basically first come first served. The steps down are very steep is so worth it, and it's easy to get to via the S-bahn

Saw videos from previous Depeche Mode, Kings of Leon and indeed the 2013 show there. Looks like a great venue to see a concert at.

He wrote, before noting that Budapest, Graz, Riga and Krakow were all indoor.

Looking at the dates, its odd they did the big tour reveal poster when Pressure was released, then duly released a tour schedule that features several places not on the poster, and omits a few that were. Which begs the question of why do that, even aside from the whole "preorder album to get priority ticket access" thing.

I like the idea of the VR games based on tunes from Simulation Theory and hope they might release these after the tour, but I really don't enjoy playing VR games - the helmet doesn't really work with my glasses, given I can barely see without and crush my face with.

Saw videos from previous Depeche Mode, Kings of Leon and indeed the 2013 show there. Looks like a great venue to see a concert at.

Cause they wanted to get those presale numbers for the big battle with Imagine Dragons

Don’t understand this more dates to be added, just say Sunderland was added and I have booked a train, hotel etc

If it is booked why not let the fans pick the closest venue to them now, to be honest it’s a poor idea if true

Don’t understand this more dates to be added, just say Sunderland was added and I have booked a train, hotel etc

If it is booked why not let the fans pick the closest venue to them now, to be honest it’s a poor idea if true

Probably still working something out with the venue. They could be 99% confirmed but they won't make it official until everything is 100% done and confirmed with the venue

it appears either april 8, 9, 11 or 12 will be the only dates they play at MSG in NYC. all others are booked.

given the hellish logistics problems that occurred on back-to-back dates last tour, i'd say either the 9th or 12th are most likely.

i'll follow up with intel shortly on chicago and LA in future edits to this post.

EDIT 1: chicago is gonna be a bitch to schedule: there is either a concert, a basketball game, or a hockey game at united center every night muse is in the vicinity and is not already playing a gig on another night. ...and then hockey/basketball playoffs start on the 13th. the only possible date would be april 12, tacked on at the end of the north american leg...and if that's the case, my bet is they play in NY on april 9.

i have not yet checked barclay's center calendar in NY, but i doubt they want to play in NYC anywhere other than MSG.

EDIT 2: it appears LA is also going to be a bitch to schedule, as the only night that staples center is available where muse is in the vicinity and is not already playing a gig on another night is march 10...and that would require a 6-hour trek from oakland overnight -- virtually impossible. the only other possible opportunity would be march 13, but it appears the band wants to take two-week break a break after oakland.

EDIT 3: barclay's center is open on april 8, 9, 11, and 12, and they didn't have any issues with not playing at MSG last tour, so given everything above...my best guess is they play barclays in NYC on the 9th.

that is all.

Edited by frutiger75