Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Arena standing will be floor standing. Gallery is right up at the top

Ik it was more the ££ that made me do a double take

I guess SBE wasn’t much less but still...y’know that’ll be without booking fees as well

Anyone been to RAH before and got an opinion on what’s better re seats vs standing? Such a gorgeous venue idk.

I've been a few times but not for a band like Muse. I'm going to aim for Arena Standing despite the price, I can't imagine sitting through a Muse gig. I've been in Arena Standing for a few of the more unusual Proms and the views and acoustics are great from there.

For other events I've been sat behind the East Choir and the first block of seats to the right of the stage - by the choir sections is amazing for being so close but you are to the side/behind the stage action a lot, and the blocks of seats next to the stage are great and really close too but the space is limited and you are sat. Can't exactly jump about to your favourite songs.

Since they're using the ticket pre-sale code as bait to pre-order the album, I doubt that the tickets will go on sale until near or after the release date in November.

I'm guessing at a November sale as well, no rumours on the dates for the tour yet are there? Their last two UK-stint-of-tours were April and June I think.

Ah good it looks like the sign up thing for early ticket access might include this after all. Might pre-order something just to make sure, like.

Can confirm this now after already getting an email saying I’m eligible for early access and will be emailed instructions on Tuesday! So basically you don’t need to pre order.

So circle(s) are nearer the stage than arena standing? So confused

No circle seat are high. Best seat (excluding boxes) are stall seats because the sections on either side of the stage are so close to the stage you are almost on stage and above the heads of everybody standing.

From the /rMuse Discord

unknown.png

Still better value than Dave Chappelle and Jon Stewart at the same venue later this month (£85 for the cheapest seats, £130 for the floor). Which I'm still bummed by as I wanted to go but found that ticket price nauseating.

I'm fine with the price for some of cheaper categories (cheapest at SBE was over £75, although I'm still upset I missed that one), but given MuseWiki says the floor was below £50 in 2008, that's a hell of a jump in such a space of time.

Maybe a bit captain obvious this but, seeing there’s just under a month between ST’s release and RAH, seems asking to be filled with some short, small tour or a few small dates at least. Maybe UK based, capped off with RAH, then a few through Europe and the US (inc. that request show) for the rest of the winter?

The “full tour dates and early access to 2019 tour tickets will be announced at a later date” line in the email also suggests to me that there’s more to be announced that isn’t for the main 2019 tour as well. Again, probs obvious but still, maybe some hints that something will indeed be happening.

Sorry if this has been covered already, I haven't got time to look through the whole thread: I've tried to sign up for the early access via the no purchase necessary form, am I supposed to get a confirmation e-mail or anything? When I click submit it just gives me the original page, nothing about whether I've been successful or not and no e-mail. Am I right to think that I'd need to sign up for this even though I'm already on the mailing list?

Can't wait to be dissapointed when they play neither of those two songs on organ, and that's me as well hoping for those songs cause I am probably traveling to that gig if I get tix. I hope the pre-worldtour setlist works out. :LOL:

“10 years ago we released this song. Bing’s mum loves it.”

Guiding Light (organ version)

Buzzkill here but that was 9 years ago fam

after Megalomania Matt could stay at the organ and play the beginning of Unnatural Selection and then playing the extended version riff while going back to the stage. Would be amazing (i know i'm dreaming ahah)

Maybe the only time I’d accept US’s extended intro :chuckle: not sure how it’d work with Matt playing a solo while not visible and if his wireless connection would keep working, mind

Can't wait to be dissapointed when they play neither of those two songs on organ, and that's me as well hoping for those songs cause I am probably traveling to that gig if I get tix. I hope the pre-worldtour setlist works out. :LOL:

I mean, not to get hopes up (I guess it doesn’t mean so much to me since I’ve already seen it), but when they played it last time Matt said he’d feel rude not to play it so tbh I’d be surprised if they didn’t take the opportunity again. Unless they maybe felt it’d be too predictable.

Anyone, please? Am I supposed to get any kind of confirmation or not? Do I even need to sign up for it when I'm on the mailing list already?

If you signed up with the no purchase thing, you should have got an email confirming you’re included. I got one the day it was announced saying I’ll be getting my code on Tuesday.

Edit: I also got a confirmation email for registering back when I first signed up for it back in August