Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Not gonna lie, those three games "inspired by tracks from ST" sound pretty cool. I'd consider getting the enhanced experience if I wasn't gonna try to get in the front of the pit

Just out of curiosity, do opening shows usually get anything different compared to the rest of the tour? Or do they usually get kinda messed up because they're trying to work out bugs with the production and whatnot?

I don’t think they’ll be adding more cities/venues (apart from Bristol, we’ll have to see what’s going on there), just extra dates at the odd one already listed. Paris, London, maybe Madrid and Rome/Italy.

I’m currently looking at Rock Werchter, London, Manchester, Paris, Nijmegen, Prague, Krakow and either Milan or Rome.

so they're offering GA early entry yet again with the VIP packages, I see?

Prob won't matter with the stadium gigs, but the US shows will be fucked just like they were on the amphitheater tour. You won't be able to get barrier even queuing all day because it will be all VIPs.

good job, muse :rolleyes:

I don’t think they’ll be adding more cities/venues (apart from Bristol, we’ll have to see what’s going on there), just extra dates at the odd one already listed. Paris, London, maybe Madrid and Rome/Italy.

I’m currently looking at Rock Werchter, London, Manchester, Paris, Nijmegen, Prague, Krakow and either Milan or Rome.

remember when Matt tweeted about the bands northern blood :)

Just out of curiosity, do opening shows usually get anything different compared to the rest of the tour? Or do they usually get kinda messed up because they're trying to work out bugs with the production and whatnot?

There are both pros and cons going for the opening show, yes. In this case I assume you mean Houston or Prague. Things most likely won't go completely smooth and there may be some technical issues. But on the other hand it's more exciting since it's premiere of everything, i.e. stage show and setlist.

@FatihA19

But their Stage production doesn't fit in such a small venue.

If the tickets are more than 75€ for the Cologne Show, no Chance that there will be more than 35.000 people.

Nobody cares about Muse in Germany. None of the drones Shows were sold out.

Think I'm gonna go for the Manchester show (hopefully there'll be two). If it was Wembley and not the Olympic Stadium, I'd have been going for London again.

Tempted to do one of the Rome or Madrid shows as well.

Surprised not to see just one Scandinavian date. Lolla Stockholm and Tinderbox can be ruled out. They won't do four shows in a row. Roskilde on 4 July could work.

London and Manchester as the only UK+Ireland cities also looks weird. Isle Of Wight seems ruled out, since that is the week of Latvia and Russia. TRNSMT on 14 July looks more likely, but not obvious.

@FatihA19

But their Stage production doesn't fit in such a small venue.

If the tickets are more than 75€ for the Cologne Show, no Chance that there will be more than 35.000 people.

Maybe they shouldn't have played like 15 shows there in 2 years :stunned:

My sig has run out of characters to keep my beautiful gig chart up to date </3 criminal

Gonna have to shorten it

Surprised that they're skipping Los Angeles on this tour. Might actually be the first time that they've done that.

Will be added, along with NY and Chicago. Japan in September too.

TRNSMT on 14 July looks more likely, but not obvious.

UK show on my bday? oh you cheeky bitch go on then

@FatihA19

Hamburg wasn't officially sold out, but only very few seats at the top of the arena were empty.

On another note: Nijmegen, Cologne and Rock Werchter are in a radius of 100 km. Lucky us compared to Americans. :LOL: