Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Am I being stupid by having no idea how that prompted this question? :LOL:

I assumed he thought I was complaining about the tour and was gonna counter with "Well for us short people it was great to actually be able to see the band".

Also Kueller, rude.

(It's more a slight on me I dislike my height)

Nah, no disadvantages to being tall. Just gotta stand your ground if people ask you to move. What’re they gonna do, bite your knees?

Did anybody get the Presale Codes for the RAH gig?

They’re supposed to be due out sometime tomorrow

In News it says

"If you have already pre-ordered the album, your early access code and instructions will be emailed to you on Monday 8 October."

The email I got saying I was eligible said I’d be sent the code and instructions on Tuesday so, since it doesn’t seem like anyone else has got one yet either (I fecking hope?), I’d go with that. Would fall in line with past pre-sales as well iirc.

I assumed he thought I was complaining about the tour and was gonna counter with "Well for us short people it was great to actually be able to see the band".

Also Kueller, rude.

Hey, of course the answer to people not being able to see the band over other people's heads is to put the band so high in the air that NO ONE can see them well! :chuckle:

Hey, of course the answer to people not being able to see the band over other people's heads is to put the band so high in the air that NO ONE can see them well! :chuckle:

Haha, oh god, that raising platform in the Resistance stadium shows was the worst. I didn't see any of Take A Bow because I was basically underneath it, haha! :LOL:

Out of curiosity, what song would y’all pick for Matt to dedicate to you from this competition thing, given free reign? (not that I think the competition winner will actually have that, it’s just a more interesting question)

In my nigh 10 years of being a seerious Muse fan I’d never thought about it tbh. There’d be a few contenders (PIB, Bliss, Starlight, Invincible, HTAILY) but I think I’d go for Shine Acoustic. Big sentimental value, personal song, high on my request list, would fit the venue really well, never been played before, pretty unique song in their discography and defo in a live set.

Glorious is a great shout. Probs just narrowly misses out mine, incredible live though and would fit the venue really well. Not holding out hope but I do wonder if it has a tiny chance of happening anyway.

Call me a pessimist but I will be absolutely devastated if they choose Starlight or Madness.

They may well not have a choice tbf, I’m not sure if it’s detailed in the T&Cs. The immediate reaction from some people does seem to be that they think the winner will be able to pick any song from their discography but I massively doubt that. I think the best case scenario would be them having a list similar to the by request voting lists to pick a song from.

I hope people leave the winner be if they get announced publicly, either way. I’d hate to think of what should be such an amazing experience being tainted by people telling them what song or type of song to pick or groans from the crowd on the night if it isn’t something they approve of. At the end of the day, even if they do get to choose, it’s not necessarily an out-and-out request unless they choose to use it like that. It’s just a chance to have a song that means a lot to you be dedicated to you, hence why I said I’d even consider PIB despite seeing it at every gig I’ve been to.