No support, bastards. I was going to get there around 6:30 because I know the standing area will pack in quickly once the doors open, but I don't fancy having to hang around in the venue bored for a hour and a half..

Ah I dunno. I think people, myself included, will be deterred by the 2-hour wait and probably get in for 20:00-20:30.

I'm sure the setlist will ensure that pits & space open up in order to get closer to the action.

Ah I dunno. I think people, myself included, will be deterred by the 2-hour wait and probably get in for 20:00-20:30.

I'm sure the setlist will ensure that pits & space open up in order to get closer to the action.

When I saw Biffy there a few months ago, the main standing area got too packed so latecomers had to stay on the raised bar bit at the back and were not allowed down the stairs. The balcony overhangs quite a bit and obscures the view so I don't want to be stuck up the back.

Lol, when I saw that queue on the way to work this morning (I live about 10 mins from SBE) I assumed they had to be for the act playing tonight...can't believe they're there for Muse!!

Will probably join the queue tomorrow morning. Need to see if I can find my Emirates 2013 t-shirt first...hope I'd be ok leaving for a few hours (once I've got my number) and returning later?

I'm guessing that, once the concert starts, people aren't going to stay seated for long (at least, I hope not, as I'd find it impossible to stay still!).

Something I'm interested about is the seating allocation? I know that Level 3 is unreserved, but I'm on Level 2 and I thought my confirmation had seat numbers on, but reviews on Tripadvisor suggest it's all first-come-first-served. I'm mainly concerned about being right at the back, due to my lack of stature, or being separated from my friend.

I'm on level2 unallocated seating too.

I found this image of level2 that looks pretty much like there's no bad place to sit/stand!

Never been myself so might be completely wrong.

3d0rrlnkom1.jpg

Edited by L.
image too big

What makes you think it'll be worth queueing for 27 hours?

Dream venue, gonna be at least a few amazing songs whatever happens, wanna get barrier for filming + a setlist.

Thunder now. Gonna assume some people will have scattered.

Apparently they've been asked to move until 1:30am anyways.

Hoping that thunder's stopped by the time I get there :chuckle:

Dream venue, gonna be at least a few amazing songs whatever happens, wanna get barrier for filming + a setlist.

You'll be dead tired by tomorrow evening, and won't be able to enjoy the show as much as if you just started queueing at 12pm (which will probably still grant you a top 5 rows spot). Who cares about filming! Footage from your phone will look bad and shaky and sound won't be that good either.

Just enjoy the show man.

Queueing overnight is completely mental, especially for a show in such a small venue.

I'm on level2 unallocated seating too.

I found this image of level2 that looks pretty much like there's no bad place to sit/stand!

Never been myself so might be completely wrong.

Thanks for the picture. Looks like there's a good view wherever you are. So I should probably not bother about queing :)