So when will people from here start queuing? I just can't be there the entire night, but I'm sure I won't be able to sleep either because I know there is people already.

Two of my friends are queuing for standing around 7am and said they'd let me know when people show up for the seats queue. I'll show up then.

If you want to discuss what songs are on those setlist photos please make sure to use spoilers and also label your spoilers so people know what they are about so they don't click on them by mistake.

Thanks.

To label a spoiler [ spoiler = title ] omg, does that say Guiding Light thirteen times? [ / spoiler ] without any spaces in the [...]

Ok boys, y'all know I don't want spoilers

but

does City Of Delusion look like it's on that rehearsal sheet?

Pray for bag searches ahead of you!

I also have a bag :LOL:

Maybe pray for failed bag searches while mine goes smooth? :awesome:

A man, shivering outside, dares to ask question whether his dreams might be true and it gets shat on with such unimaginative trolling :noey:

I'll take that as a no, you cretins :phu:

It's not like you'll be the only one taking videos man

Oh no, I know. Just thought it'd be nice for there to be one complete vid of the whole thing from the barrier.

It's the lack of setlist chance that I'm bummed about </3 You never know though, if people decide to get some merch first or use the cloakroom, I miiiiight somehow manage to sneak on.

Here. Number thirty-fucking-seven.

Sweet christ.

Edit: looks like no video then boys, soz :( 37'll only be 2nd or 3rd row

I think you'll make second row Jobby. I looked at crowd photos and counted at least 30 people on the barrier across a few different gig's at SBE. Don't know what time I'll get there tomorrow, can see me getting stuck behind the bar. Good luck to all you guys n girls queuing through the night. Hats off to you all.

Seconded - good luck to you, Jobby. I hope you get a good view. I can understand your dedication as this is potentially a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I'm aiming to get there around 11-12 tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll arrive in enough time to possibly meet the band as they come out and talk to those queuing (I'm considering taking my piano songbook or Resistance Tour photo book to be signed) and it'd be great to meet some of you. I'm the short lady with the red hair, who will probably be playing on my 3DS to pass the time. We'll be in the seating queue, hoping to get a balcony spot. I've never queued for a gig this early before, so hopefully the atmosphere will be good. Really looking forward to it!

Does anyone know if there will be exclusive merch for this gig?

Edited by loveisour_resistance

as best as i can tell (my eyes fail me from time to time), this is the list of songs i THINK i see on the burry IG photo.

SIMPLY DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER if you do not want any notion of what might or might not be played:

Muscle Museum (half step down)

Easily

Butterfiles

Glorious

a two-worded song, with short words: best guess is Dead Star (could also be New Born)

Showbiz (half step down)

Futurism (half step down)

Fury (half step down)

Interlude + Hysteria

Hyper Music (could also be New Born)

(break)

--

Sing for Absolution

...and then it gets blurry.

looks like another somewhat long-ish title (or something w/ half step down) after SFA, then a break...

and then two, one-worded titles below that (could be shortened, like Butterflies).

-----------------

they also rehearsed yesterday, too. could have been some songs played yesterday that weren't played today. they could also have played other songs in addition to those on the list we saw today.

comments:

--"Museum" still looks almost too blurry to make out;

--if this is just a rehearsal of various songs (and not the setlist), why include Hysteria?

--the list is just 14 songs, max, which seems way short for a full gig...

--Assassin soundchecked a couple weeks ago for a reason, right?

--where is Eternally Missed? it seemed to be all over most ppl's submissions...

--if that is a setlist, then the last word on there might be Knights, which could make sense...but the word on the sheet appears longer than that (on the other hand, it could just be an optical illusion due to the angle with which the photo was taken)

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

...and don't shoot me (i'm only the piano player) if i either just got up hopes (or, as the case may be, killed them) by providing a bunk list that ends up being way off-base.

Edited by frutiger75

I thought same for first half but thought Glorious might be Citizen..

Couldnt see anything that looked like CoD

in response to a specific song title discussed in a previous spoiler:

looking at it again, it could very well be Citizen; moreover, it would make sense at this gig -- especially in light of the photo w/ matt at the piano and the guitar on his back...although he usually takes off the guitar for the ending.

A man, shivering outside, dares to ask question whether his dreams might be true and it gets shat on with such unimaginative trolling :noey:

I'll take that as a no, you cretins :phu:

Oh no, I know. Just thought it'd be nice for there to be one complete vid of the whole thing from the barrier.

It's the lack of setlist chance that I'm bummed about </3 You never know though, if people decide to get some merch first or use the cloakroom, I miiiiight somehow manage to sneak on.

I don't see how anyone sees anything in that photo of the 'set list'(which may be just a practice list) I've shown the photo to about eight people who can't make out a single word.

Passed SBE on the way home just now. Massive credit to those camping out, the wind is intense for this time of year. Muse already displayed on the front of the building.

Will wait at home for the sun to rise, if I actually get any sleep...

as best as i can tell (my eyes fail me from time to time), this is the list of songs i THINK i see on the burry IG photo.

SIMPLY DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER if you do not want any notion of what might or might not be played:

Muscle Museum (half step down)

Easily

Butterfiles

Glorious

a two-worded song, with short words: best guess is Dead Star (could also be New Born)

Showbiz (half step down)

Futurism (half step down)

Fury (half step down)

Interlude + Hysteria

Hyper Music (could also be New Born)

(break)

--

Sing for Absolution

...and then it gets blurry.

looks like another somewhat long-ish title (or something w/ half step down) after SFA, then a break...

and then two, one-worded titles below that (could be shortened, like Butterflies).

-----------------

they also rehearsed yesterday, too. could have been some songs played yesterday that weren't played today. they could also have played other songs in addition to those on the list we saw today.

comments:

--"Museum" still looks almost too blurry to make out;

--if this is just a rehearsal of various songs (and not the setlist), why include Hysteria?

--the list is just 14 songs, max, which seems way short for a full gig...

--Assassin soundchecked a couple weeks ago for a reason, right?

--where is Eternally Missed? it seemed to be all over most ppl's submissions...

--if that is a setlist, then the last word on there might be Knights, which could make sense...but the word on the sheet appears longer than that (on the other hand, it could just be an optical illusion due to the angle with which the photo was taken)

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

...and don't shoot me (i'm only the piano player) if i either just got up hopes (or, as the case may be, killed them) by providing a bunk list that ends up being way off-base.

We know at least 2 songs never played before are getting played, as none of the blurry songs really fits (Fawy and Moyh each 4 words), they are missing from that list too. Eternally missed being a pretty safe bet too, appears at least two songs that are planned are not on the list