Hyper Music

Exo-Politics

Micro Cuts

The Small Print

Space Dementia

The Groove

Falling Away With You

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Would love to take Micro Cuts out for COD but idk.

I'm kinda tempted to wonder if there is no support act, or maybe somebody way down the R/L bill. Or maybe even something more last minute - when I saw Kasabian do the War Child gig there 3 years ago, I recall the support said on stage they only agreed to do the gig after playing with them in Plymouth the night before.

I haven't been following this as intently as I should have but it sounds like there hasn't been a clamoring for Hoodoo? Shame.

Also is the set being filmed or streamed anywhere? I'm sure it's being filmed but will probably turn into another Zepp is there isn't any plans to stream it anywhere.

Hoodoo wasn't up for voting. Sure people wer eupset about Hoodoo and some other song smissing, but not really much to be done about it. Following early FB polls before limiting it to the official options, Hoodoo did okay-ish, probably somewhere around top 20 (not top 10).

We don't know anything about streaming or filming yet.

I'm pretty sure the support will be - Nothing But Thieves...They're doing a festival, early the day before, then their next gig is with Muse in Belfast...

They've been constantly favoured by Muse along the road, in the last couple of years !

I love them, new material is sounding like a young Muse and unique too...

Hope it IS them :)

Just a thought that just went through my head, i got a level 3 seating ticket and i am planning to queue at 10-11 AM, what the feck do i do if i have to pee in the middle of the queue,people will probably wont allow me to get back in, even if i already catch a spot at the level 3 and ask someone to keep the spot for me, people will probably bash me when i try to get back to it, anyone been in that situation before?

Just a thought that just went through my head, i got a level 3 seating ticket and i am planning to queue at 10-11 AM, what the feck do i do if i have to pee in the middle of the queue,people will probably wont allow me to get back in, even if i already catch a spot at the level 3 and ask someone to keep the spot for me, people will probably bash me when i try to get back to it, anyone been in that situation before?

There is absolutely no problem with going away for a toilet / food / stretch your legs / whatever break. Show up, get your number, hang around for an hour so that people recognise you, then you can go away and come back periodically.

What do you mean "take a number"?

People towards the front tend to write a number on your hand to keep track of where you should be in the queue.

What time is everyone planning on queuing from? I'm traveling down super early and don't want to be there alone lol

I should be there between 6-6:30 but, yeah, you defo won't be alone.