I'm desperately hoping I win some in this charity raffle after wasting two days clicking Captchas and getting nowhere.

Have they said anywhere when they announce the winners of the tickets? All I've seen is that the draw is today.

I'm desperately hoping I win some in this charity raffle after wasting two days clicking Captchas and getting nowhere.

Have they said anywhere when they announce the winners of the tickets? All I've seen is that the draw is today.

The draw is run by set the set which is in the USA. They probably won't email the winners till late afternoon or evening UK time.

So I have a seating ticket, one of my friends has a standing. However, recently she suffered a fairly bad injury and isn't sure she's up for standing. So the obvious idea is we swap.

Possible to swap? I know people have asked stuff like this previously but I don't want to search back through it all.

So I have a seating ticket, one of my friends has a standing. However, recently she suffered a fairly bad injury and isn't sure she's up for standing. So the obvious idea is we swap.

Possible to swap? I know people have asked stuff like this previously but I don't want to search back through it all.

I'm pretty sure you can swap once inside but I'd ring sbe to be sure.

Ask the venue just in case but, yeah, if you queue up and go inside together then I think security will just let you switch once you go through the doors.

Not long now! :D

I started to get that excited/anxious tension in my belly yesterday :awesome:

Not a nice feeling but it means it's close :chuckle:

Wondering if I should try and get there even earlier than 6 now though....

Just need Photographic ID Right to get in, nothing else?

From Ticketmaster's event details:

"At the time of entry, you must present the credit card used to purchase your tickets as well as a valid photo ID (such as a driver's license, state ID or Passport). Your entire party must enter the venue at the same time. Tickets are non-transferable."

Ask the venue just in case but, yeah, if you queue up and go inside together then I think security will just let you switch once you go through the doors.

2 completely separate queues and entrances at SBE - one for standing downstairs, the other for the three balconies. I've never seen friendliness for any swaps.

At Biffy Clyro's Warchild gig there earlier these days, they went down the queues checking ID well before doors, so that actual entry was quite prompt. If they're doing that this time, then you may be able to get them to agree a swap. No guarantees, mind.

You could try calling the venue beforehand to see if they can give you a steer - otherwise you'll need to play it on the night.