You'll be dead tired by tomorrow evening, and won't be able to enjoy the show as much as if you just started queueing at 12pm (which will probably still grant you a top 5 rows spot). Who cares about filming! Footage from your phone will look bad and shaky and sound won't be that good either.

Just enjoy the show man.

Queueing overnight is completely mental, especially for a show in such a small venue.

Already on the coach :chuckle: True about filming but I did say I would for peeps who can't go. Reckon I'll be ok, I'll try and catch a bit of kip in the queue but I imagine I'll be too excited to feel sleepy as it gets closer to the time. It'll be an experience at least!

Got Thom + Jonny in Macerata the next day as well :rolleyes:

Re Insta pics.

Also, those rehearsal pics would appear to imply there's going to be at least one piano to guitar transition song.

Not seen them but Citizen or Butterflies wouldn't be surprising tbf.

Hi All

just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for letting me be part of this journey... ive been sharing all the excitement, anticipation and sometimes anxiety (-> Jobby) ...

Following this threat has sometimes even let me forget the fact that I didn't get a ticket :rolleyes:

This really is going to be a once in a life time happening... please party hard for all of us that cant be there and celebrate every single minute!!!

This is history!!

All My Love to all of you!!

PIB

PS: Needless to say- should anybody be looking for a last minute +1 or simply 'find' a spare ticket pleeeeeease let me know- Im your Girl!!!;)

Definition of eternal optimism (or stupidity): floating around various places online, in the hope that someone will have a Muse SBE ticket...

After failing to get tix in the presale/sale/draws etc, not to mention missing out on further tix releases and FB/board posts (timing is everything, and mine sucks quite frankly), have come to the conclusion that I Will Not Be Going. :'( *waah* ...and yet I still lurk on here like some kind of masochist :rolleyes:

All you jammy buggers who are going, hope you have a bloody good time. For my part, I'm going to head down to SBE (which is just down the road from me) in the vain hope that someone has a spare +1 - but also to see my mad musey friends who I haven't seen in ages. :p

I was a few minutes too late again. As a few others have said, if anyone is let down by their 'plus one' tomorrow, please get in touch as I'm desperate to go and can get to the venue in less than an hour. I'm going to continue to check this board and PMs today and tomorrow just in case! :-)

Don't think I've been this excited for a gig since the Newport show! Heading over tomorrow morning, will queue from lunch. Won't be able to relax until I get in!

My vote was all for rare and unplayed tracks (really hoping to hear Showbiz live again!) but I reckon it will be something like this..

Dear star

Assassin

Fury

Futurism

Bliss

Citizen erased

Sunburn

Easily

Yes please

Showbiz

Psycho

Supermassive Black Hole

Dig down

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Can make out a couple of them in the pic of Dom.

i can make out three...and the first letter of a couple songs, which narrows it down to a few possibilities (even if they've shortened the titles on that handwritten list).

the only song really "confirmed" is in dom anderson's IG story. pretty much expected that.