OK, it seems the ID & the card used to purchase is all they want, I can't see in the email confirmation that they want the email in there, so its safe to say just the 2 mentioned above.

I'll assume there is no support & probably just a DJ etc I'll assume they'll come on stage about 8.50pm

OK, it seems the ID & the card used to purchase is all they want, I can't see in the email confirmation that they want the email in there, so its safe to say just the 2 mentioned above.

I'll assume there is no support & probably just a DJ etc I'll assume they'll come on stage about 8.50pm

This is on my confirmation e-mail - it's below the ticket details -

"To ensure you understand the requirements of paperless ticketing please read these details carefully and follow the instructions below:

On the night of the event you will need to bring along a printed copy of your confirmation email.

Your ticket into the event is your card so please remember to bring the SAME credit/debit card you used at the time of purchase and some photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport). The name on the ID must match the name on the card in order to verify your purchase.

Your credit/debit card will be swiped as you enter the venue and your details will be confirmed as you make your way in."

I'm wondering if that's just something they automatically put for paperless tickets but it's not actually mandatory for this gig. When I emailed them, all they mentioned was card + ID. That was all they checked at Mancs Academy as well. Wouldn't hurt to take your confirmation emails just in case though, I am.

One more sleep for meee :awesome: god this is weird

I'm wondering if that's just something they automatically put for paperless tickets but it's not actually mandatory for this gig. When I emailed them, all they mentioned was card + ID. That was all they checked at Mancs Academy as well. Wouldn't hurt to take your confirmation emails just in case though, I am.

Yes probs. I've been to several of these Ticketmaster paperless gigs now, for other bands as well as Muse, and all they've done each time is swipe the credit card. But I'm still taking my email confirmation as instructed, you never know when you might get a jobsworth on the door.

landed in london.

will the band wuss out and play ten vote-getters + staples, where at least half (or more) of the ten are songs what we see in setlists on at least a semi-frequent basis...

...or will they pretty much go all-out and play almost exclusively "rarities/obscurities"?

probably the former.

As much as I've been quietly pretending this show doesn't exist, I'm just going to drop in and say I hope everyone going has an absolute blast. It is a shame this kind of experience is always so restricted, but at least some of you are hopefully going to hear some of the songs you've always wanted to. So enjoy it. :)

I'am starting to travel to the airport and flying to London today. I'M SO EXCITED.

And a question; I have read here that the band has come to hang out with queuers/fans before the show. At what time do they come outside to hang out if they come? And if they come to hang with fans after the show, where will that be?

In the airport on my way to London now too.

I'am starting to travel to the airport and flying to London today. I'M SO EXCITED.

And a question; I have read here that the band has come to hang out with queuers/fans before the show. At what time do they come outside to hang out if they come? And if they come to hang with fans after the show, where will that be?

No one can say a specific time, probably somewhere between 12pm-3pm. As for after the gig if there's a back exit they'll probably be around there about an hour or so after the gig ends.

Edited by ryanp16

Looks like Easily will be played, or at least they are rehearsing it! B-side of bh&r that they've never played... can only be Easily! (Or Soaked but no one is calling for that)

http://www.irishnews.com/arts/2017/08/18/news/dig-it-muse-talk-vital-and-embracing-the-single-life-1113636/

Very jealous of those going, & hope some good vids or pro shots show up- Enjoy it guys!

Edited by L.
in case people don't want to know

In the airport on my way to London now too.

No one can say a specific time, probably somewhere between 12pm-3pm. As for after the gig if there's a back exit they'll probably be around there about an hour or so after the gig ends.

Okay thanks! I've always wanted to meet them, it would be another dream come true :)

I will try to record rare songs, but I won't be able to upload them before Sunday evening. I hope you, and everyone else, has a safe journey!

Only one more day to get through. How has this come around so fast? Not that I'm complaining.

Going to watch the Arsenal game in a nearby pub and then head over to the venue. Might stick around afterwards to see if I can grab a photo or two with the band.

Have a great night all.