Passed SBE on the way home just now. Massive credit to those camping out, the wind is intense for this time of year. Muse already displayed on the front of the building.

Will wait at home for the sun to rise, if I actually get any sleep...

as best as i can tell (my eyes fail me from time to time), this is the list of songs i THINK i see on the burry IG photo.

SIMPLY DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER if you do not want any notion of what might or might not be played:

Muscle Museum (half step down)

Easily

Butterfiles

Glorious

a two-worded song, with short words: best guess is Dead Star (could also be New Born)

Showbiz (half step down)

Futurism (half step down)

Fury (half step down)

Interlude + Hysteria

Hyper Music (could also be New Born)

(break)

--

Sing for Absolution

...and then it gets blurry.

looks like another somewhat long-ish title (or something w/ half step down) after SFA, then a break...

and then two, one-worded titles below that (could be shortened, like Butterflies).

-----------------

they also rehearsed yesterday, too. could have been some songs played yesterday that weren't played today. they could also have played other songs in addition to those on the list we saw today.

comments:

--"Museum" still looks almost too blurry to make out;

--if this is just a rehearsal of various songs (and not the setlist), why include Hysteria?

--the list is just 14 songs, max, which seems way short for a full gig...

--Assassin soundchecked a couple weeks ago for a reason, right?

--where is Eternally Missed? it seemed to be all over most ppl's submissions...

--if that is a setlist, then the last word on there might be Knights, which could make sense...but the word on the sheet appears longer than that (on the other hand, it could just be an optical illusion due to the angle with which the photo was taken)

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

...and don't shoot me (i'm only the piano player) if i either just got up hopes (or, as the case may be, killed them) by providing a bunk list that ends up being way off-base.

We know at least 2 songs never played before are getting played, as none of the blurry songs really fits (Fawy and Moyh each 4 words), they are missing from that list too. Eternally missed being a pretty safe bet too, appears at least two songs that are planned are not on the list

Just dropping by to say kudos to everyone braving the early queue, hope you all have an amazing time and hope you get lots of rarities! I'm so jealous from over the other side of the world, haha.

I am now at the venue to start queuing at 5.20am. Holy sh*t here are many people sleeping :O

IMG_1816.thumb.jpg.f8282070b6d7466b6fdea504527d5b7b.jpg

IMG_1819.thumb.jpg.f959e594ae3e0409d06e76f8b8cb9ca0.jpg

Edited by Kmusecian

They just rehearsed Piano Thing!

Damn :stunned:

Not been on here for a few weeks... anyone know if this will be streamed? or at least pro shot for a later release? cheers.

Wearing shorts. Freezing. Did not think this through.

Are you already there? Jesus, I don't finish work till 2 so won't be there till about half 6ish.

Are you already there? Jesus, I don't finish work till 2 so won't be there till about half 6ish.

Got here at 11. Queue was about 100 long at that point

So I have 2 level 2 tickets I won't be using but at this point I really don't know how to go about passing them on? Any ideas? :unsure: Wouldn't want them to go to waste when there are still people wanting to go... I won't be queueing so I won't be around too early.

Edited by Goldfish_Sara
Tickets are gone! Sorry.

So I have 2 level 2 tickets I won't be using but at this point I really don't know how to go about passing them on? Any ideas? :unsure: Wouldn't want them to go to waste when there are still people wanting to go... I won't be queueing so I won't be around too early.

Maybe try to call ticketmaster, ask them if you can still transfer them to someone else, if you can transfer them so i wont refuse :)

Got let down by my brother. Am planning on being at Shepherd's Bush around 6pm. Repay cash only for FV + ticket charges.

TICKET NOW TAKEN! SORRY!

Edited by jayphil

I don't care, as long as I get in by 8.45pm I'll be there in the Pit, hopefully it will kick off :) :)