Just need Photographic ID Right to get in, nothing else?

On the night of the event you will need to bring along a printed copy of your confirmation email.

Your ticket into the event is your card so please remember to bring the SAME credit/debit card you used at the time of purchase and some photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport). The name on the ID must match the name on the card in order to verify your purchase.

I'm not seeing many people mention the printed email, so just in case.

The number one thing you need is the card, because they swipe that in a machine to print your ticket. Obviously ID is needed to check that you are you. I forgot to take a printed copy of my confirmation to a paperless Arcade Fire gig and showing it on my phone seemed to be enough for security. But probably best to have it all with you.

From Ticketmaster's event details:

"At the time of entry, you must present the credit card used to purchase your tickets as well as a valid photo ID (such as a driver's license, state ID or Passport). Your entire party must enter the venue at the same time. Tickets are non-transferable."

2 completely separate queues and entrances at SBE - one for standing downstairs, the other for the three balconies. I've never seen friendliness for any swaps.

At Biffy Clyro's Warchild gig there earlier these days, they went down the queues checking ID well before doors, so that actual entry was quite prompt. If they're doing that this time, then you may be able to get them to agree a swap. No guarantees, mind.

You could try calling the venue beforehand to see if they can give you a steer - otherwise you'll need to play it on the night.

I rang them about a week ago and they said two people, one with seated and one with standing stalls tickets can queue together and split up once inside. After all there's nothing to stop anyone buying one standing ticket and then buying one seated ticket on the same card. So what they said makes sense.

I'm lazy...can anyone confirm what time this gig starts if I live in US Eastern Time Zone? Even if no stream I'm gonna live & die by any posts/tweets/IG clips I can find!

start checking from 2pm

I'd imagine set spoilers'll probs be knocking around as soon as the crew puts them down, with the stage being so low and the barrier so close. Think that's usually around 20 mins before the band comes on? So, if I've got my timezones right, I'd start checking Twitter around 3:30EST (8:30BST). Soundcheck info could be out as early as 10am EST though.

I'd tweet out the set but I'll be saving my phone battery 'til 9 for filming. I'll try and have my full vid out by 4/5am, assuming everything goes fine and it's not ruined by my screaming/singing being too audible :chuckle:

Edited by Jobby

I'd imagine set spoilers'll probs be knocking around as soon as the crew puts them down, with the stage being so low and the barrier so close. Think that's usually around 20 mins before the band comes on? So, if I've got my timezones right, I'd start checking Twitter around 3:30EST (8:30BST). Soundcheck info could be out as early as 10am EST though.

I'd tweet out the set but I'll be saving my phone battery 'til 9 for filming. I'll try and have my full vid out by 4/5am, assuming everything goes fine and it's not ruined by my screaming/singing being too audible :chuckle:

Awesome! I'm actually happy about the time zone difference here because I'm busy at night. Gonna be an entertaining day!

OK I have got looking after my mother out of the way, I have successfully taken my cat to and retrieved her from the vet for her operation, I now have nothing to worry about before Saturday so....

ENGAGE EXCITED MODE

EXCITED MODE ENGAGED

:eek: :eek: :eek::dance: :dance: :dance::matt::dom::chris::facemelt: :facemelt: :facemelt: :facemelt: :facemelt: :facemelt:

Looks like I have a spare ticket in STALLS for Saturday if anyone is still looking.

We're not queueing so I am happy for someone to meet just before doors - we will be in a pub by the venue before hand if you want to say hi to ease your anxieties then meet later ;)

PM if interested!

So... getting excited now!!

I'm going on my own, I'm not bothered about queueing, but would love to get to a pub for a few drinks before.

Is there any kind of official unofficial pub meet that we can organise for those of us that want to get a few drinks together can do?!

It would be nice to have some friends in the pub rather than sit on my own! :LOL:

Any takers?

Still no word on support, apparently the venue doesn't even know. Set times to be announced on the day.

Sounds like they're keeping the rehearsals quiet for this one. I wonder how it's going...

Good tbf, I don't want me no spoilers whatsoever.

Don't think anyone even knows where they're rehearsing, right?

Looks like I have a spare ticket in STALLS for Saturday if anyone is still looking.

We're not queueing so I am happy for someone to meet just before doors - we will be in a pub by the venue before hand if you want to say hi to ease your anxieties then meet later ;)

PM if interested!

So, how many PMs did this post get you? :p

London's Air Studios maybe ? They have rehearsed there many times.

That would've been my first thought as well, no news of them being seen there though so maybe not.

SBE tweeted this a while ago, but now the tweet's gone :erm:

Nice if true, not a fan of that priority stuff just for being with a certain phone company.