Oh it's Conor Oberst tonight. Yeah, they're definitely queueing for him then.

No it's for Muse. One of the Muse fans in the queue said so.

From FB "their's 11 people queing already im afraid.. Catherine Marlin never tells lies she's there already"

From FB "their's 11 people queing already im afraid.. Catherine Marlin never tells lies she's there already"

Damn!

Crazy... I'm still at work in Devon. Don't even get to London until 3:30pm tomorrow!

KpvGwFll.jpg

So, I got a level 2 ticket and my plan is to try and get a spot in the yellow circle on one of the side balconies.

Can somebody please confirm if there's a passage (at the blue circle) from the big seating section to there, like there clearly is at level 1 below? Or is this section "closed" so I need to get there from the fence behind?

The picture has been taken right at that passage and it looks like it's possible to walk through. Just want to make sure.

KpvGwFll.jpg

So, I got a level 2 ticket and my plan is to try and get a spot in the yellow circle on one of the side balconies.

Can somebody please confirm if there's a passage (at the blue circle) from the big seating section to there, like there clearly is at level 1 below? Or is this section "closed" so I need to get there from the fence behind?

The picture has been taken right at that passage and it looks like it's possible to walk through. Just want to make sure.

I think that yellow circle is where the VIP seats are.

Damn!

Crazy... I'm still at work in Devon. Don't even get to London until 3:30pm tomorrow!

haha same, just about to go to work! i'm over in exmouth. heading down at 1 tomorrow, tho we went for seats instead so we didnt have to stress over being super short and undoubtably at the back...

Wtaf

Well that's me getting a barrier spot fucked :/

How can you even queue this early if there's a different gig on tonight?

Edited by Jobby

haha same, just about to go to work! i'm over in exmouth. heading down at 1 tomorrow, tho we went for seats instead so we didnt have to stress over being super short and undoubtably at the back...

Good plan!

Yep, I'm on the 12:42 from Newton Abbot tomorrow!

Stalls here, but 6'2 so shouldn't be too much of a problem! :LOL:

Just had this through in an email from TM.

General Ticket Holders Doors Open: 7:00pm

No support

Muse: 9:00pm

Also, for those asking about emails, there is this too.

Please remember to bring photo ID, your payment card and your order confirmation (ideally printed out, but on your mobile phone will suffice). All of these are VERY important!