Well there were like a thousand tickets available to a special gig by one of the most famous live bands in the world. It's bound to be harder than their normal gigs.

Anyway I was just explaining why Jobby could go through all that, because he had already gotten a ticket in a matter of seconds. There are more than a thousand people trying to get tickets in that first second, so it's just luck. Adically.

Thank you. This actually helps me feeling better. :')

I didn't have to draw around anything or click on any tiles containing cars or road signs, just had to click "I'm not a robot" (Spoilers: I'm not) I can't believe my luck.

I'm 100% sure I selected standing, but I got seating and I'm in no way complaining.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

I didn't have to draw around anything or click on any tiles containing cars or road signs, just had to click "I'm not a robot" (Spoilers: I'm not) I can't believe my luck.

I'm 100% sure I selected standing, but I got seating and I'm in no way complaining.

Best. Birthday. Ever.

I'm pleased for you - happy birthday :)

Would be sweet if they announced a second gig but somehow made it that you couldn't have tickets for both, to maximise people who could attend.

Excellent idea! Maybe Tweet them/Tom/whoever's important with that?

Ok, tried for 2 tickets and gave up at 9.35

fed up with captcha,and in the end it was getting silly.

I had for 1 simple application a grand total of 9 Captcha's in a row just to get told 'sorry no tickets available'

6 of them were the click the storefront, vehicle, road sign type, then the remaining where draw around a sign or signs etc.

Useless pile of crap!

Would be sweet if they announced a second gig but somehow made it that you couldn't have tickets for both, to maximise people who could attend.

Honestly, I think the more realistic thing to ask for is a Live DVD/Blu Ray with proceeds/profits going to The Passage. not quite the same for sure, but it's better than a kick in the teeth

Best. Birthday. Ever.

Nice! Happy Birthday!

Yes that captcha thing makes all the difference. If you're unlucky to have it then you lose precious seconds... :(

Nice! Happy Birthday!

Yes that captcha thing makes all the difference. If you're unlucky to have it then you lose precious seconds... :(

Yeah, I had a nightmare of a time during the pre-sale with ReCaptcha, I was just getting more and more boxes to go through. I lucked out this morning big time.

Do you know where they are posting about their spares? I missed out this morning. Got them in my basket and it screwed up on the last page.

Damn, that's just torture :(

There's a FB group called Musers, got around 2000-3000 members, that seems like the best option imo. You have to ask to get in but it shouldn't take too long. I was planning on asking there myself if I missed out.

Honestly, I think the more realistic thing to ask for is a Live DVD/Blu Ray with proceeds/profits going to The Passage. not quite the same for sure, but it's better than a kick in the teeth

I think asking for another gig is more realistic than another promised live DVD at this point :chuckle:

I genuinely breathed a sigh of relief and I don't even know you :LOL: Well done man!

2jdezrq.jpg

To you lovely bois who wished me luck, I love you forever.

(level 3 GA btw)

@Jobby Omg yesssss! :D I'm so happy for you!! :D Btw that's the tix I've got too :happy:

@FaceOfCydonia Haha I did exactly the same! :LOL: I was like, yes! :happy: