Probably me

Anyone thinking of voting Hate This & I'll Love You?

Yessss! :D One of their best songs off Showbiz!! :D

Btw what's everyone's opinion of their cover of Lies?

Edited by muser-69

I know it's the biggest long shot ever, but if you're looking for someone to go with, then name your price. This gig would mean the absolute world to me. I had the tickets in my basket and it didn't go through. Been crying all morning :( I'd die if they played Showbiz and I wasn't there...

I'm 22 and based in Lincoln. I'd have no problem picking you up, wherever you live. Thanks guys. I know it's not going to happen, but worth a shot.

I seriously need to get my act together & listen to the songs that are really rare & that I don't know at all, eg Soaked, Easily, Eternally Missed, Execution Commentary, & Nature_1. I realise that there might not be a high probability of these even getting onto the collated list, but I want to just in case.

Can't believe I've been a Muser for four years already & I still haven't done it :rolleyes:

If anyone has 2 tickets and is willing to sell one - If they could DM me! Thanks:)

I know it's the biggest long shot ever, but if you're looking for someone to go with, then name your price. This gig would mean the absolute world to me. I had the tickets in my basket and it didn't go through. Been crying all morning :( I'd die if they played Showbiz and I wasn't there...

I'm 22 and based in Lincoln. I'd have no problem picking you up, wherever you live. Thanks guys. I know it's not going to happen, but worth a shot.

Join the queue :LOL:

Best bet for you guys is to watch the Musebay thread in this forum - I've got tickets to the Resistance tour through that. Its very unlikely but I'm going to be watching it like a hawk! :)

I really feel for you guys who wanted to get tix & missed out :( Somebody mentioned on this forum that people are 'pooling spares' on the Facebook Muser group so it might be worth giving that a try?

Edit: I'm finding it really hard to decide on songs for my top ten. When the concert was announced on Monday night I had a list in mind, then I listened to Showbiz yesterday & I realised that it's not going to be so easy! :LOL:

Edited by muser-69

I seriously need to get my act together & listen to the songs that are really rare & that I don't know at all, eg Soaked, Easily, Eternally Missed, Execution Commentary, & Nature_1. I realise that there might not be a high probability of these even getting onto the collated list, but I want to just in case.

Can't believe I've been a Muser for four years already & I still haven't done it :rolleyes:

You're not alone - I've been considering doing the same. I've seen Easily pop up on a few lists.

I've now also realised I didn't put Assassin on my list - that would make it about 15/16 songs to narrow down now. There's some songs I've never heard live (this will be my 5th gig) like Bliss and Stockholm Syndrome, but I could well be 'wasting' my vote on these if they play a few extra, anyway. I might also get the chance to hear them in the future.

Also, I'm getting there about 2pm (my friend is travelling from abroad) - will this be enough time to get a decent Level 2 position? I know it's probably like asking 'How long is a piece of string?', but as far as I gather, there's only a few rows (I am 5'3, though). Also, at more intimate shows, do people ever catch a glimpse of the band walking past the queue?

It's going to be a long month!

I really feel for you guys who wanted to get tix & missed out :( Somebody mentioned on this forum that people are 'pooling spares' on the Facebook Muser group so it might be worth giving that a try?

Thank you I'm definitely going to give this a go. The hype around this gig has really given me the hunger to see Muse again! I might just settle for Reading as there's still Sunday tickets available. Don't know if I can stomach the obnoxious school leavers though :LOL:

Anyone thinking of voting Hate This & I'll Love You?

Anyone who isn't should RECONSIDER

I don't think I've seen Glorious on anyones lists? 'Bout time we heard that live again surely?!?

Is this a joke? I've seen it on just about every list :LOL:

You're not alone - I've been considering doing the same. I've seen Easily pop up on a few lists.

I've now also realised I didn't put Assassin on my list - that would make it about 15/16 songs to narrow down now. There's some songs I've never heard live (this will be my 5th gig) like Bliss and Stockholm Syndrome, but I could well be 'wasting' my vote on these if they play a few extra, anyway. I might also get the chance to hear them in the future.

Also, I'm getting there about 2pm (my friend is travelling from abroad) - will this be enough time to get a decent Level 2 position? I know it's probably like asking 'How long is a piece of string?', but as far as I gather, there's only a few rows (I am 5'3, though). Also, at more intimate shows, do people ever catch a glimpse of the band walking past the queue?

Well, by the sounds of things, people aren't really voting for Stockers or Bliss, so there's little chance they'll play them. Easily is a great shout though!

With seating I'm not sure. I imagine, like me, most people here queue for 5/6+ hours to get a good standing spot. If seating is unreserved (I'm also on level 2) then I'll happily queue for as long!

With seating I'm not sure. I imagine, like me, most people here queue for 5/6+ hours to get a good standing spot. If seating is unreserved (I'm also on level 2) then I'll happily queue for as long!

I'll be getting there around 9.30am, since one of my friends is queuing for the standing barrier. I really doubt there will be much of a queue for the seats, but regardless it'll be the usual number system to keep track of where people are in the queue.

Also yes! Last time at SBE Matt and Dom came out to the queue to take pictures with everyone. I was lucky enough to meet Chris before the Belfast Psycho Tour gig and some other people met Matt and Dom, then they came out again after the gig. As far as I know they came out after the other gigs too.

I think Bliss will make the top ten tbh

Almost certainly CE too.

Last time at SBE Matt and Dom came out to the queue to take pictures with everyone. I was lucky enough to meet Chris before the Belfast Psycho Tour gig and some other people met Matt and Dom, then they came out again after the gig. As far as I know they came out after the other gigs too.

:facemelt:

Oh dear, please stop me embarrassing myself. I am 41 years of age I am 41 years of age I am 41 one years of age *squeals like a teenager*

So far all I've got it narrowed down to is this: Lies & Map Of Your Head! :LOL: At first I was thinking that I'd rather they performed all their own songs, but I seriously love their cover of Lies, & tbh I think that MOYH would be fun to hear live :happy:

I've seen Easily pop up on a few lists

Since Matt suggested he'd vote for Easily, it's a pretty reasonable choice. Definitely going on my list.

I'd try to only include songs that haven't been played for multiple years and / or get played very rarely. As much as I love Bliss or CE, I'll pass on those as they can always still pop up at another normal gig later.

This might be the first and only time I'm actually afraid of CE making it into the set :LOL:

I'll be getting there around 9.30am, since one of my friends is queuing for the standing barrier. I really doubt there will be much of a queue for the seats, but regardless it'll be the usual number system to keep track of where people are in the queue.

I imagine I'll show up earlier in the day and see how the seating queue is. If it's reasonable I may pop off for a pint and see some friends.

While obviously not ultra rare, as Jobby said CE in a venue like this packed with nothing but hardcore fans... You might think "Eh, CE, we could have something rarer..." but as soon as Matt walks out with the 7 string and that riff starts, well, no one will be complaining. :LOL:

I imagine I'll show up earlier in the day and see how the seating queue is. If it's reasonable I may pop off for a pint and see some friends.

Have you done a really long queue before? The general procedure is that you show up, you're given a number which is written on your hand with a marker, stick around for a little bit until some other people show up so that they know you were in front of them. Then you can go do whatever you want (go for a pint, food, toilets etc), provided you don't take it to the extreme like show up at the night before the gig, get number 1 for your queue, then leave and not come back until 5 minutes before doors.

Edited by ryanp16

Also yes! Last time at SBE Matt and Dom came out to the queue to take pictures with everyone. I was lucky enough to meet Chris before the Belfast Psycho Tour gig and some other people met Matt and Dom, then they came out again after the gig. As far as I know they came out after the other gigs too.

Almost certainly CE too.

I might have to convince my friend to catch an earlier ferry!

Don't worry, BlueEyedFloozy, I think I'll be squealing like a teenage girl, too if the band come out to meet fans! This is probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me, as you'd have to be very lucky to catch them at a stadium gig. Fingers crossed.

Also, I'd have no problem if CE was played. I saw it in Berlin and it was honestly the highlight of the evening for me.

Yeah, they didn't come out before at Manchester Acad but they did after. Reckon they'll do both at SBE. Probs take my BH&R cover to get signed this time, and ask Matt to close with Bliss if it's on the set.

Here's my list to narrow down atm:

-------

City Of Delusion

Showbiz

Hate This & I'll Love You

Hyper Chondriac Music

Hoodoo

Muscle Museum

-------

Cave

Invincible

Easily

Glorious

Futurism

Fillip

In Your World

Host

Recess

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Endlessly

Shine (Acoustic)

1-6 are concrete, rest are from most to least likely.

Have you done a really long queue before? The general procedure is that you show up, you're given a number which is written on your hand with a marker, stick around for a little bit until some other people show up so that they know you were in front of them. Then you can go do whatever you want (go for a pint, food, toilets etc), provided you don't take it to the extreme like show up at the night before the gig, get number 1 for your queue, then leave and not come back until 5 minutes before doors.

I've obviously not shown up early enough then for that! The longest I did was the Wembley show in 2007 where we queued for 8 hours, but you could easily leave for the toilet, etc. I hope they use the same strategy for the SB show!