Right then, still a bit unsure on how I can make it to London that weekend, but I've decided to give it a shot tomorrow morning. Couldn't have gone for the presale anyway, as credit card stuff wasn't worked out at that point. Gonna be a hectic morning tomorrow :LOL:.

Anyone know if they will email us proper entry tickets with card details on etc after tomorrow maybe as confirmation emails says not allowed for entry ?

The card used to buy the ticket and your ID are your ticket for entry.

According to some guy who called Ticketmaster 80% of the tickets were sold (split between the two presales) yesterday... One good thing about that is at least that there will probably be a majority of hardcores voting.

But I don't feel sorry for you peeps without tickets :(

Been keeping quiet but as tomorrow approaches I fear I may end up screaming. No R&L link after having a ticket for the weekend. Ticketmaster site not working then crashing....and now this...seriously, what a mess. Awesome idea for fans to get the majority of the tickets but when it doesn't work then fffffffff.

Will try tomorrow, will probably fail, I know someone there will film it though so hey, theres always that.

I haven't had any emails about voting :stunned:

@ryanp16 Did you have any luck with TM? Is your ticket still intact?

@Cityzen That's not the case. In my email it says this: 'On the night of the event you will need to bring along a printed copy of your confirmation email.' So the email *is* required with the card you used to buy the tix & your ID.

I genuinely feel a bit queesy just thinking about tomorrow morning. Gonna be on a train with my laptop and iPad open, either relying on the train's wifi or my iPad's 4G...let's hope I don't go through a tunnel. Couldn't bear not being able to go to this, however sad that sounds.

Is there a chance that 80% figure is just from what TM has allocated to them? Wondering (hoping) if Livenation maybe have their own amount, however slim that chance might be. No hope for stalls though, imagine that's all gone in the pres.

Yeah just seen that on email and im trying for standing already have level 2, so if i get standing someone can have my level 2, will have to enter at same time and meet up etc

I would worry about Ticketmaster checking for duplicate cards after the sale is over... it's two per person per card. If they find your second sale with the same card, they may cancel it, or even both. Your risk I suppose....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/2fvelq/wrote_to_ticketmaster_customer_service_got/ckd6vgj/

Muse are performing a charity concert in London in August for The Passage. The show is by request, with ticket holders picking their ten favourites and the highest polling tracks being performed. Fanclub pre-sale on Wednesday at 9am, with general sale on Friday at 9am. Details here: http://muse.mu/news,london-benefit_2782.htm

Thread is for attendees.

I have never been able to find out if there is or how to join the Muse fan club. Ticketmaster have presale tickets but how do you joing the fan club - driving me nuts!

thanks for you help!

Just a quick question: My debit card has my parents' address on it, but I have moved out and my driving licence will have my current address on it. Since our photo ID and card are our entry into the event, I'm not sure what to do about this and whether it will be a problem on the door?

I'm really looking forward to this gig - I'm struggling to narrow my list down to 10. I'm yet to hear all the songs below live (though, I'm sure plenty of other fans have):

New Born

Space Dementia

Stockholm Syndrome

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Sunburn

Apocalypse Please

Muscle Museum

MK Ultra

City of Delusion

Bliss (we got 'Plug In Baby' 4 times in a row at the gigs I attended, so I'd love to hear this)

Sing For Absolution

The Small Print

Showbiz

Also, good luck, Jobby. I'll be rooting for you tomorrow.

Edited by loveisour_resistance

Just a quick question: My debit card has my parents' address on it, but I have moved out and my driving licence will have my current address on it. Since our photo ID and card are our entry into the event, I'm not sure what to do about this and whether it will be a problem on the door?

I'm really looking forward to this gig - I'm struggling to narrow my list down to 10. I'm yet to hear all the songs below live (though, I'm sure plenty of other fans have):

New Born

Space Dementia

Stockholm Syndrome

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Sunburn

Apocalypse Please

Muscle Museum

MK Ultra

City of Delusion

Bliss (we got 'Plug In Baby' 4 times in a row at the gigs I attended, so I'd love to hear this)

Sing For Absolution

The Small Print

Showbiz

Also, good luck, Jobby. I'll be rooting for you tomorrow.

If the debit card has your name on it and it matches your passport/driving license then you're fine. Passports don't have addresses on them so there'd be nothing to check. You could check with the venue next week when they'll be less inundated with calls.

Edited by Gary Howe

They're not going to go all CSI your ID and card at these things; they don't have unlimited time to get people in.

Usually they just scan your card, and the system poops out your tickets like when you order from Fandango.

Just don't be that person that holds up the line by showing up without the credit card.

If the debit card has your name on it and it matches your passport/driving license then you're fine. You could check with the venue next week when they'll be less inundated with calls.

Thank you for the reassurance. Yes, I think I'll give them a ring in a few days' time, just to be on the safe side.

Unless I'm having a really dense moment, I'd never leave the house without my debit card, so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

The one and only Muse show I've seen live (DVDs don't count!) was Emirates Stadium, 26/05/2013. So I'm lucky enough to have seen Sunburn live, despite all the people around me who had no idea what the hell they were hearing :pB&H was also a brilliant surprise, and in general I was pretty spoiled with Absolution-era tracks that night.

New Born and Take A Bow are probably the biggest tracks I haven't heard live, but I kinda want to avoid voting for them as I'm gonna hear them eventually surely - maybe even at Reading? Wondering whether to include Citizen Erased too as that's been played quite recently, even though I've yet to experience it...

These will all definitely be in my list:

* Muscle Museum

* Showbiz

* Space Dementia

* Falling Away With You

* Sing For Absolution

And all three parts of Exogenesis, one after the other! If they list it as one song I've got more choices at least...

To those who already bought their tickets: do we need to give the name of the person who comes with us, or is it just my name on both tickets?

And what else do I need to put in when I buy the ticket? Date of birth? Address? Stuff like that? Just want to make sure what data I need, so I'm ready... :$

Wait so i got one in pre sale just 1... can i get another tomorrow it said 2 per card right

Ticketmaster said they advise not to do that. I asked them the same thing on Wednesday.

To those who already bought their tickets: do we need to give the name of the person who comes with us, or is it just my name on both tickets?

And what else do I need to put in when I buy the ticket? Date of birth? Address? Stuff like that? Just want to make sure what data I need, so I'm ready... :$

No, just yours.