ask Matt to close with Bliss if it's on the set.

I'll ask with you. pls Matt.

I've obviously not shown up early enough then for that! The longest I did was the Wembley show in 2007 where we queued for 8 hours, but you could easily leave for the toilet, etc. I hope they use the same strategy for the SB show!

Maybe this system wasn't in operation then? It's at least been in use since 2012 which is when I first started doing long queues. Been done at every gig since too. I

You're not alone - I've been considering doing the same. I've seen Easily pop up on a few lists.

I've now also realised I didn't put Assassin on my list - that would make it about 15/16 songs to narrow down now. There's some songs I've never heard live (this will be my 5th gig) like Bliss and Stockholm Syndrome, but I could well be 'wasting' my vote on these if they play a few extra, anyway. I might also get the chance to hear them in the future.

Also, I'm getting there about 2pm (my friend is travelling from abroad) - will this be enough time to get a decent Level 2 position? I know it's probably like asking 'How long is a piece of string?', but as far as I gather, there's only a few rows (I am 5'3, though). Also, at more intimate shows, do people ever catch a glimpse of the band walking past the queue?

It's going to be a long month!

It's good to know I'm not the only one :happy: That's good to hear, I mean it would be fantastic if the majority of the setlist is seriously rare songs/ones that haven't been played for years :happy:

I realised that after reading the comments on their Facebook post so that's yet another one to add to my list! That's very true, I didn't think of it that way! This list thing is getting harder & harder! :LOL: This will be my sixth Muse concert & I'm debating whether or not to add/substitute ones that I've seen live years ago & would love to see again :stunned: For example the likes of Resistance, Follow Me & Guiding Light, even though they're more likely to be common setlist songs & not necessarily popular choices.

I'm sorry but I have *no* idea tbh :stunned: This will be my first time attending an intimate concert & I literally don't know what's the best time to get there myself! :unsure: Yes, after the Psycho UK tour, I saw pix of the band members with people who'd been waiting outside.

Omg Ikr!! :LOL:

I have reserved seated, but I'd like to get there early and take in the atmosphere, it'll be electric. Plus the chance of the guys coming out for possible hello sweetens the deal.

I'd lose the plot if I stood within arms reach of them, not going to sugar coat it.

Gone through my request list again and this is what I've whittled it down to. Subject to change because reasons:

1. The Groove

2. Easily

3. In Your World

4. Showbiz

5. Futurism

6. Shrinking Universe

7. Hyper Music

8. Eternally Missed

9.Cave

10. Execution Commentary

Thank you I'm definitely going to give this a go. The hype around this gig has really given me the hunger to see Muse again! I might just settle for Reading as there's still Sunday tickets available. Don't know if I can stomach the obnoxious school leavers though :LOL:

Yw! :happy: Good luck & I hope you manage to get a ticket!! :happy: Haha oh *dear*! :LOL:

I'd try to only include songs that haven't been played for multiple years and / or get played very rarely. As much as I love Bliss or CE, I'll pass on those as they can always still pop up at another normal gig later.

This might be the first and only time I'm actually afraid of CE making it into the set :LOL:

That's what I want to do but there's so many that it's hard to choose! :LOL: I wouldn't have an issue with Bliss ending up on the final setlist tbh, but at the same time it is a really popular setlist song. I was lucky enough to hear CE at Download & I couldn't believe it! I have a lot of favourite Muse songs but if I had to pick two absolute favourites it would be that & Reapers, *however* I'm not going to pick Reapers for mine.

Edit: I'd like to clarify that I wouldn't mind at all if CE ended up on the setlist! :happy:

Edited by muser-69

That's what I want to do but there's so many that it's hard to choose! :LOL: I wouldn't have an issue with Bliss ending up on the final setlist tbh, but at the same time it is a really popular setlist song. I was lucky enough to hear CE at Download & I couldn't believe it! I have a lot of favourite Muse songs but if I had to pick two absolute favourites it would be that & Reapers, *however* I'm not going to pick either.

I can't seem to find the group you mean - at least the one I found there's not much mention of tickets :p

Could you PM me a link to the fb group you were talking about so I can have a proper look please? Please save me from the inevitable shower of piss (literally) which is Reading... :LOL:

Having skimmed through everyone's list in this thread, it seems to me the most popular pick is Showbiz. Interesting (and great of course).

With so many B-sides/rarities to choose from, I'm considering rallying around the most popular 2 or 3 picks to increase their chances, before going more wild with my own personal preferences. Good strategy?

I'd hate it if the split vote meant only 1 (or zero!) rarities got picked.

So I'm honestly tempted to add songs that I've seen live, but I genuinely can't remember them because at the time I was only properly getting into the band - eg Explorers, Falling Down, Host, United States of Eurasia - although I think I vaguely remember Explorers? But Idk what to do!! :LOL:

So I'm honestly tempted to add songs that I've seen live, but I genuinely can't remember them because at the time I was only properly getting into the band - eg Explorers, Falling Down, Host, United States of Eurasia - although I think I vaguely remember Explorers? But Idk what to do!! :LOL:

Get on setlist.fm to see what songs were played at the shows you went to.

Yeah, they didn't come out before at Manchester Acad but they did after. Reckon they'll do both at SBE. Probs take my BH&R cover to get signed this time, and ask Matt to close with Bliss if it's on the set.

Here's my list to narrow down atm:

-------

City Of Delusion

Showbiz

Hate This & I'll Love You

Hyper Chondriac Music

Hoodoo

Muscle Museum

-------

Cave

Invincible

Easily

Glorious

Futurism

Fillip

In Your World

Host

Recess

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Endlessly

Shine (Acoustic)

1-6 are concrete, rest are from most to least likely.

I'm going to bring my OoS cover, though I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, as it's looking like the earliest we're going to get there now is about half 3. If it happens and they come out to greet people in the queue, I'll die happy!

City of Delusion is definitely staying on my list. I never thought of Hoodoo (I love the performance on the HAARP DVD). I hope I'm not going to get 'voting regret' after submitting my list. I think I might wait a little bit when the link goes out.

Get on setlist.fm to see what songs were played at the shows you went to.

Yeah that's what I did & that's where I got those songs from :happy: Thanks :happy: When I said I didn't know what to do, I meant I don't know whether I want to add them or not :p Should've been clearer in my previous post :stunned:

Star. :kiss:

I'm probably a bit late to the party at this point, but fingers crossed

Also for my part Ruled By Secrecy must be in your lists! Saw it at Wembley back in 2011 and it is stunning live. Very underrated.

Yw :happy: Omg yessss RBS is such a beautiful song!! So haunting & understated!

@SingerofAbsolution :happy:

You know I even tried to acquire a VIP ticket as a plan B, thinking they'd less likely sell out instantly due to the high price. Couldn't get one of those either.

A lot of people on facebook are moaning like hell as well :LOL:

Hey all!

Gutted to miss out. I was on it both days at 9am but it wasn't to be... guess i'm already lucky enough to have been at Reading for OOS, Download and Newport!

On the set... good to hear the shouts for Glorious, Easily, Cave and Hate This And I'll Love You. Hopefully we could get the likes of Eternally Missed, Coma, Shrinking Universe and Shine. Jimmy Kane?!

Hope you guys going make it a belter and encourage more of these gigs/tours in the coming years.

are you guys gonna swap credit cards as well? I wouldn't recommend trading tickets. Entry could be refused.

Also note that the standing stalls and seating entrances are different, so you can't get your tickets and then swap inside. You'll be in a totally different area.

Also note that the standing stalls and seating entrances are different, so you can't get your tickets and then swap inside. You'll be in a totally different area.

I've heard that multiple times but last time I've been to SBE (February), you could walk to any area from all 3 entrances.

I would know because I was at the leftmost door, assuming it was the only one for stalls, having to watch everyone from the middle door passing by as the security guys decided to open the middle door first :(

Edited by Zephymastyx