Not sure you're meant to be any quicker. On super fast fibre broadband dead on 9!

I've been going to Muse gigs for the past 11 or 12 years and never known it to become so difficult to buy tickets as it is now! So frustrating

Exactly how I feel. Things are just so more chaotic now - they feel shoddy.

Confirmation email (and the transaction on ticketmaster) said we had stalls, but on the order confirmation page on ticketmaster it says level 3? Idm because it's better than nothing, just odd!

The Stalls are price level three, so that is probably what it's talking about on your e-mail.

Not sure you're meant to be any quicker. On super fast fibre broadband dead on 9!

I've been going to Muse gigs for the past 11 or 12 years and never known it to become so difficult to buy tickets as it is now! So frustrating

it's a milliseconds race. thousands of other people are trying and a lot of factors other than your internet speed determine who gets on the page first.

Well there were like a thousand tickets available to a special gig by one of the most famous live bands in the world. It's bound to be harder than their normal gigs.

Anyway I was just explaining why Jobby could go through all that, because he had already gotten a ticket in a matter of seconds. There are more than a thousand people trying to get tickets in that first second, so it's just luck. Adically.

Not just Muse but ticket buying in general for big acts seems to have become incredibly difficult in the last year or so.

I'm just incredibly thankful that this sale wasn't hosted by AXS... as bad as Ticketmaster are, they have nothing on AXS and their horribly unfair waiting room system. :mad:

Anyone wanna bring the sexiest male muser of 2013 as their +1, hit me up :awesome:

I would've bought a spare if my account wasn't crippled atm </3

Saw people on FB say they were pooling spares though, put the word out there!

How is this even possible? I was in dead on 9 but 10 seconds later they had all sold out. How did you have time to do all that and still get some? Makes absolutely no sense

What Tjet said. I was there for dead on 9 as well, once you've got one you get a timer to complete each section. If it runs out, you lose your ticket. Hence why I was losing the will to live when it was taking so much time for me to complete.

Hurting for you if you've missed one :( keep holding out hope that you can grab a spare from someone else though!

They all gone anyway i think :(

Yeah it sucks... the checkbox to say I'm not a robot doesn't appear anymore, so no chance now.

I want to file an official complaint about this, the numbers captcha at least makes sense, but if I have to go through 5 or more of these "select the boxes with street signs" things then I don't stand a chance at getting tickets.

Well there were like a thousand tickets available to a special gig by one of the most famous live bands in the world. It's bound to be harder than their normal gigs.

Anyway I was just explaining why Jobby could go through all that, because he had already gotten a ticket in a matter of seconds. There are more than a thousand people trying to get tickets in that first second, so it's just luck. Adically.

It's not a dig at anyone on here. Just sounding my frustrations. Let's hope they play loads of rare tracks and everyone has an amazing time

I got nothing on Wednesday and nothing today. I am away from home so had to suffer on a mobile browser but I have good signal. Not ideal and did not have high expectations.

Death by Capcha is no way to spend your holiday, nor indeed your first hour at work :(

Pleased that a lot of keen fans appear to have grabbed tickets, hope you have the time of your lives :)

I'm still beyond stressed Ticketmaster in case cancelled my ticket. Can't call them and they'll take ages to reply to the email.

if it's already sold out why does it still allow me to torture myself with captcahs

:mad:

I would've bought a spare if my account wasn't crippled atm </3

Saw people on FB say they were pooling spares though, put the word out there!

What Tjet said. I was there for dead on 9 as well, once you've got one you get a timer to complete each section. If it runs out, you lose your ticket. Hence why I was losing the will to live when it was taking so much time for me to complete.

Hurting for you if you've missed one :( keep holding out hope that you can grab a spare from someone else though!

Do you know where they are posting about their spares? I missed out this morning. Got them in my basket and it screwed up on the last page.

Keep trying between now and the gig, I remember randomly checking for tickets for the Exeter gig in 2015 the day before and somehow managed to get 2.

I wish I could keep trying until that shortly before the gig. But then I probably won't get (cheap) flights or accommodation anymore.

Keep trying between now and the gig, I remember randomly checking for tickets for the Exeter gig in 2015 the day before and somehow managed to get 2.

Same, but for me it was Manchester while i was in the queue for Exeter

No luck in either pre-sale nor the general sale today - had tickets in the basket on Wednesday but internet connection dropped and the tickets timed out about 10 seconds before I could fill everything in. Gutted. Gig is on my birthday, and might be my only realistic chance to ever see Muscle Museum played live (when I went to my first Muse gig over a decade ago I said I would keep going until I saw it).

Long shot and not sure if I'm allowed to post this (genuinely not sure, I did try to look for rules!!) but if anyone has a spare, I have a pretty high willingness to pay, purely through absolute desperation to be there - if you have one, name a price!

I was connected on time, I selected 1 ticket best available, but the "find ticket" button was blocked during 6 minutes!!!

Of course all the tickets were already gone.. I'm so sad and angry, fucking website !!! :mad:

Ah that is awful!! I failed on the Captcha thing. Now it doesn't even show me a box to tick anymore.

Captchafail.thumb.jpg.1cc8ec730e43afdbe76473e1d53f3b29.jpg

Ah that is awful!! I failed on the Captcha thing. Now it doesn't even show me a box to tick anymore.

It's started doing that for me now, wonder if that means anything or if the site just isn't coping...

It's started doing that for me now, wonder if that means anything or if the site just isn't coping...

Ah then I suspect it's the site. I was wondering whether it might be the system admin at work doing something to disable it, but if you're getting the same, then it's probably not that.