I REALLY hope you get a ticket Jobby :love:

Y'all are too nice <3<3 Wish the same for anybody else trying today as well.

If only I could actually physically channel all this luck and hope like some anime or something :chuckle:

Y'all are too nice <3<3 Wish the same for anybody else trying today as well.

If only I could actually physically channel all this luck and hope like some anime or something :chuckle:

We need a spirit bomb... ;) ;) ;)

How many people here have actually been to a gig in which they've checked your payment card? In my experience with these "you need photo ID and the card you paid with" events, they only ever ask to see ID and never the card. Of course there's every chance this gig could be the exception, but try not to overthink things too much.

Good luck to everyone trying this morning.

The Paperless FAQ answers some questions that have been asked here...

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk

It says you'll need

- Confirmation of your booking

- The credit/debit card used to make the purchase

- State issued photo ID

So, just to be on the save side, take those with you and you should be fine. I think...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!

Does anyone know if general sale tickets are ONLY available on ticketmaster?

For the Drones tour I was trying gigsandtours AND ticketmaster and g+t got me the tickets in the end.

I had no luck on Wednesday with the presales, I didn't give up til 4:30pm :$. I'm hoping for better luck today. I've got my 2nd Law tour t-shirt on in the hopes it brings me fortune.

Does anyone know if general sale tickets are ONLY available on ticketmaster?

For the Drones tour I was trying gigsandtours AND ticketmaster and g+t got me the tickets in the end.

I had no luck on Wednesday with the presales, I didn't give up til 4:30pm :$. I'm hoping for better luck today. I've got my 2nd Law tour t-shirt on in the hopes it brings me fortune.

They're also available on the Live Nation website but if I recall it's also operated by Ticketmaster so I don't know how much of a difference it will make. Maybe slightly less traffic?

How many people here have actually been to a gig in which they've checked your payment card? In my experience with these "you need photo ID and the card you paid with" events, they only ever ask to see ID and never the card. Of course there's every chance this gig could be the exception, but try not to overthink things too much.

Yup. Saw Royal Blood in Leicester recently and my card was put into a machiney thing by the door staff. I nearly shat myself because it didn't work twice, but then they got another machine and it worked and spat out my tickets THANK GOD.

If the pre-sale was anything to go by be prepared for it to change 5-10 minutes after the advertised time.

i bloody hope its on time this time, i've gotta leg it out to a hospital appointment straight after, got a baby scan at 9.40 :eek:

Yup. Saw Royal Blood in Leicester recently and my card was put into a machiney thing by the door staff. I nearly shat myself because it didn't work twice, but then they got another machine and it worked and spat out my tickets THANK GOD.

Fair enough. I didn't even picture anything like a machine, I thought they'd just glance at your card and compare it with the confirmation email if anything. Suppose it's going to be quite a long queuing experience then!

P.S. Big up Royal Blood, bet that gig was sick.

Good luck to everyone trying this morning.

The intimate Manchester Academy Muse show, card machine on the door, the receipt was your ticket ;)