I selected standing and managed to get 2 x tier 3 unreserved

SectionLEV3GA

RowGA3

Seats 29-30

Not even mad. I can't believe I got through and I'm going. Happy Birthday to me :D

I'm so happy for you!! :D I had mine on the presale day & tbh I wanted standing stalls - I chose Best Available because I'd been trying for ages by that point! - & it gave me Level 3 :happy: I bought them anyway because honestly I wanted the tix rather than chance it for today & not get any at all. I'd have preferred the stalls but there was no way I was going to risk missing out!

YYYYEEESSSS!!

finally got 2 tickets GA/stall! i was just about to give up and close the window, but one more click ... and then it appeared!

I am soooo happy.... and I hope it will be streamed for all those who were not that lucky....

My friend is threatening to vote for Madness, just to wind me up.

For those of you with Level 2 seating, is it unallocated? I didn't receive seat numbers in my confirmation email. I also tried going to the Ticketmaster web site and printing out my receipt on there - it told me it was unavailable and to try again later (this was last night, as I knew things would be busy this morning).

My friend is threatening to vote for Madness, just to wind me up.

For those of you with Level 2 seating, is it unallocated? I didn't receive seat numbers in my confirmation email. I also tried going to the Ticketmaster web site and printing out my receipt on there - it told me it was unavailable and to try again later (this was last night, as I knew things would be busy this morning).

Yes its unreserved, so first come first served.

no it's not, where is the problem?!

Is this a joke on top of another joke?

If not I find it hard to believe that it has to be explained that everything you picked is something you could get at any gig anywhere over the next year.

Is this a joke on top of another joke?

If not I find it hard to believe that it has to be explained that everything you picked is something you could get at any gig anywhere over the next year.

I haven't been able to go on any gigs during this tour cycle... so basically for me it's something what I want to hear.

I haven't been able to go on any gigs during this tour cycle... so basically for me it's something what I want to hear.

Ok fair enough I suppose. I don't think there'll be very many people in a similar situation though so your choices probably don't stand much chance in the vote. They might get played as part of the "stuff we've played a million times" section of the gig though.

Ok fair enough I suppose. I don't think there'll be very many people in a similar situation though so your choices probably don't stand much chance in the vote. They might get played as part of the "stuff we've played a million times" section of the gig though.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but a little thread reading and sensitivity may have come in handy.

I just feel bad for people who didn't get a ticket having to read someone defending these choices though. Not the right place for it.

Still not sure if trolling (considering you put Madness twice) but, if you are serious, just go to literally any other gig. I feel like an arsehole saying it 'cos people should be able to vote for snything they want but, in cases like that, there's literally no point using the only by-request show Muse ever have (and maybe ever will) to only vote for songs that get played at literally every gig.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but a little thread reading and sensitivity may have come in handy.

I just feel bad for people who didn't get a ticket having to read someone defending these choices though. Not the right place for it.

I still think it's probably a joke. But if it's not, there's no point in me being nasty to them.

Still not sure if trolling (considering you put Madness twice) but, if you are serious, just go to literally any other gig. I feel like an arsehole saying it 'cos people should be able to vote for snything they want but, in cases like that, there's literally no point using the only by-request show Muse ever have (and maybe ever will) to only vote for songs that get played at literally every gig.

Totally trolling.

But agreed. Even I'm putting aside my personal favourites for what gets us the most rarities. i.e. I wont waste a vote on Fillip.

No worries :) I was just kiddin' :LOL::LOL:

1) Thoughts of The Dying Atheist

2) Glorious

3) Exo politics

4) Cave

5) Showbiz

6) The Groove

7) The Small Print

8) Filip

9) Unintended

10) New Born

I've gone through my request list at least 5 times now. There's so many songs I want to hear and I can't narrow it down to 10.

I've got mostly b-sides and Showbiz/ OoS songs, but there's a few Absolution bangers I'd like to hear.

WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT?!?! :(