4) Cave

5) Showbiz

6) The Groove

7) The Small Print

8) Filip

9) Unintended

10) New Born

And there was me trying to be nice. I should have just roasted you😉

Tried in the pre-sale and again today but no joy :stunned: I got stuck with 3 capcha's each time. I must have spent a good hour yesterday practising captcha to get through them faster and avoid Wednesday's horror :LOL:

Sadly not to be, pretty gutted to be honest as these shows so rarely come up and it would have been a real homage to the earlier album tracks which barely get coverage! Seems like a once in a life time kind of thing.

Have fun the rest of you that got in. I will cling tight to Musebay and hope for a miracle :LOL:

I'm so happy for you!! :D I had mine on the presale day & tbh I wanted standing stalls - I chose Best Available because I'd been trying for ages by that point! - & it gave me Level 3 :happy: I bought them anyway because honestly I wanted the tix rather than chance it for today & not get any at all. I'd have preferred the stalls but there was no way I was going to risk missing out!

Last time I was seated at a gig I was at NIN in Nottingham and It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. August can't come round fast enough

Muse twice in the space of 4 days.

RIP my bank account and voice

Good choice! Did you not see the Origin set at R+L in 11 then, or do you just really love Dark Shines?

Nope, I had repeat exams on at the same time so couldn't go. :(

I'm aware most of the OoS songs wont get a vote for that exact reason, but still, I'd hate myself if I didn't vote for Darkshines.

Would be sweet if they announced a second gig but somehow made it that you couldn't have tickets for both, to maximise people who could attend.

Agreed. That would be great for those who didn't have any luck this time around!

No worries :) I was just kiddin' :LOL::LOL:

1) Thoughts of The Dying Atheist

2) Glorious

3) Exo politics

4) Cave

5) Showbiz

6) The Groove

7) The Small Print

8) Filip

9) Unintended

10) New Born

You bastard :LOL:

Nope, I had repeat exams on at the same time so couldn't go. :(

I'm aware most of the OoS songs wont get a vote for that exact reason, but still, I'd hate myself if I didn't vote for Darkshines.

The version from R+L 2011 was divine. That extra chord towards the end... *shivers*

The version from R+L 2011 was divine. That extra chord towards the end... *shivers*

Oh I know, I've watched like a million videos. :facemelt:

Ugh, can't even make travel arrangements for this yet since I have no idea whether I'll be in Ireland, Belgium or Germany in the days before the gig.

Oh I know, I've watched like a million videos. :facemelt:

Ugh, can't even make travel arrangements for this yet since I have no idea whether I'll be in Ireland, Belgium or Germany in the days before the gig.

My favourite is takeabow19's one using the 360 footage. Genius.

Last time I was seated at a gig I was at NIN in Nottingham and It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. August can't come round fast enough

Muse twice in the space of 4 days.

RIP my bank account and voice

Yw :happy: I've only ever been seated once at a Muse concert, but that was in a stadium & it was right at the back :stunned: I didn't think of GA at the time or to check where the seats were either!! :LOL: From what I've read on here, the experience will be fantastic regardless of where you are! :D

Omg Ikr? I can't wait!! :D Haha! :D It's worth it though :happy: