SQUEEE!

So happy for you!! :happy:

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!

<3

I genuinely breathed a sigh of relief and I don't even know you :LOL: Well done man!

If you'd SEEN the ordeal I've just been through... :LOL:

On a rickety old train, obvs no wifi, not even a table for my laptop. Laptop balanced on me rucksack using my iPad as a hotspot. Grab a ticket, noice. Literally final stage of paying - no service (middle of nowhere countryside). Couple of minutes pass, sweating - tiiiny bit of service. "Something went wrong pls try again". Service dips out at same point again, minutes going by, can't even see the timer. Paranoid, ready for death. Then boom, big flush of service and done in 2 secs.

This is so fucked up, I can't get through fast enough because of the captcha, apparently I'm a robot, and when I get through there are no tickets, it takes me waaay to long to search again.

And now, to make matters even worse, captcha has stopped working, so I can't get though at all.

This is a shit reason to not get tickets.

I got through the morning. Had the tickets in my basket. Got to the last page and for some reason, it didn't go through. I am truly devastated. If anybody is looking for someone to go with, I'll happily pay more than what you paid for the other ticket. Thank you, from one very upset Muse fan.

Aw man, those were gone fast! Will continue trying now and probably also every now and then throughout the day, but chances are slim...

2jdezrq.jpg

To you lovely bois who wished me luck, I love you forever.

(level 3 GA btw)

Yesss :happy:! So happy for you and also everyone else who got in!

<3

If you'd SEEN the ordeal I've just been through... :LOL:

On a rickety old train, obvs no wifi, not even a table for my laptop. Laptop balanced on me rucksack using my iPad as a hotspot. Grab a ticket, noice. Literally final stage of paying - no service (middle of nowhere countryside). Couple of minutes pass, sweating - tiiiny bit of service. "Something went wrong pls try again". Service dips out at same point again, minutes going by, can't even see the timer. Paranoid, ready for death. Then boom, big flush of service and done in 2 secs.

How is this even possible? I was in dead on 9 but 10 seconds later they had all sold out. How did you have time to do all that and still get some? Makes absolutely no sense

How is this even possible? I was in dead on 9 but 10 seconds later they had all sold out. How did you have time to do all that and still get some? Makes absolutely no sense
You only need to be quick for the first part. Once you've got a hold of a ticket, you have several minutes to finish payment.

This is so fucked up, I can't get through fast enough because of the captcha, apparently I'm a robot, and when I get through there are no tickets, it takes me waaay to long to search again.

And now, to make matters even worse, captcha has stopped working, so I can't get though at all.

This is a shit reason to not get tickets.

They all gone anyway i think :(

I remember when everyone was expecting the 20th anniversary tour to be in 400 capacity venues. Imagine how much worse that'd be.

Really don't get why they don't just do this shit in bigger venues, like say 10000.

I mean we've all been begging them to do small venues. Doing gigs like this is fine imo, but do a bunch! At least three at SBE.

I got through the morning. Had the tickets in my basket. Got to the last page and for some reason, it didn't go through. I am truly devastated. If anybody is looking for someone to go with, I'll happily pay more than what you paid for the other ticket. Thank you, from one very upset Muse fan.

This happened to me twice on wednesday. I feel your pain

I remember when everyone was expecting the 20th anniversary tour to be in 400 capacity venues. Imagine how much worse that'd be.

Really don't get why they don't just do this shit in bigger venues, like say 10000.

Even something similar to what they're doing in the US currently would be good.

Ah well, sure some cool footage will surface of the rare songs.

Any chance they'll add a second night?

You only need to be quick for the first part. Once you've got a hold of a ticket, you have several minutes to finish payment.

Not sure you're meant to be any quicker. On super fast fibre broadband dead on 9!

I've been going to Muse gigs for the past 11 or 12 years and never known it to become so difficult to buy tickets as it is now! So frustrating