New single May18th.

Do we know who is the director of the video?

Can someone tell me why they are using this theme of Max Headroom TV incident?

We still don't know who directed it, but as for why they would've chosen this particolar theme, you should know how much Matt is into conspirationistic theories and cases to make fun of.

Have only listened once, but...it's *OK* Clearly, Madness-ish. Will take some more time to fully form an opinion, but I am more disappointed than not. And, this is coming from someone who loves Madness. I like my Muse with 75% rock (The Handler, Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome) and 25% experimental/electronic, not the other way around.

anigif_enhanced-6142-1413834734-41.gif

Getting better after a few more listens. I think I will always find it too much of a rehash of Madness and Dead Inside though.

After reading what you quoted me on, I see how you might have been confused because in one sentence, I said I loved Madness and then said the 75% rock thing. For the record, I prefer it when Muse stays closer to a straight ahead rock band. Madness is the 25% experimental portion, not that Madness the song itself is 75% rock/25% experimental.

Well, I don't think it's a bad track, and I think it's far from their worst, but it's definitely a bit boring. I have no real desire to listen to it again tbh, but would listen if it were there. The only really decent part was the solo, everything else is pretty much just Madness pt.2, with less engergy. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come...

I actually like it, but I was expecting a lot more for the second half. It'll become one of those Muse songs I listen to from time to time. Good, but not great. And it's far from being their worst as some people are saying here or on social media

I actually like it, but I was expecting a lot more for the second half. It'll become one of those Muse songs I listen to from time to time. Good, but not great. And it's far from being their worst as some people are saying here or on social media

Because you say so?

Love it. Madness like, but not a rip off. It's slicker, more subtle. I like this direction after Drones.

Well, maybe not, but the very beginning goes dangerously near to be so.

I myself liked the idea of them reverting to play around more electronic influences, but, while Dig Down isn't terrible as some may claim in my... ears, I think it's by no means special. And that hurts me a bit, frankly.