Friday - PIB, Assassin, Apocalypse, Map, Stockholm

Feeling a potential B&H in there somewhere though.

I'd leave very happy indeed if this were to happen - from this list, I've only heard Plug In Baby so far.

Let's hope your Assassin banner has done the trick! I have to admit to laughing at the 'dildrone incident'.

I'm also hoping that TaB appears tomorrow instead of UD. Kind of makes sense I guess, as it's their last night in the London residency.

Glen's just been chatting with people in the queue but I didn't have the balls to go up and say anything :eek:

I think he's coming back so if he does I'll try and mention Glasto (maybe Assassin too), if not I can always ask at the barrier though.

Glen's just been chatting with people in the queue but I didn't have the balls to go up and say anything :eek:

I think he's coming back so if he does I'll try and mention Glasto (maybe Assassin too), if not I can always ask at the barrier though.

Yeah you go for it! You get Assassin played this week I'm sure you'll be up for an award on this board :D

Good luck to all of you who are going today…

I've flown from Cologne to London to see the guys on Monday and Tuesday. Very glad that they've played Sunburn on Tuesday, B+H would have been the icing on the cake.

Hopefully they'll play Assassin. It was enormous in Cologne last year.

I don't mind DI so much it still don't know why it isn't in the madness slot anyway, I'd even take aftermath over madness tbh. Yeah I'll be gutted if we don't get TAB either especially with having the chance to go on the Monday aswell but decided against it having seen the US sets. I think one of the Brussels nights, could have been Paris had the best set so far bliss, CE, AP and TAB

Aye! DI should be in the "Madness" slot. It's basically the new Madness but nope, Madness has to be a staple. Whyyy?

Oh dear, Aftermath or Madness? What's worse? x.x (Madness, clearly but Aftermath is on the bad list :'). Jeez, I sound so fussy! But again, I'll be fine, I just hope we don't end up with constant ones I hate is all). I really like TaB so hopefully they keep it on Sunday!

I seen an awesome list myself but I can't remember it right now but that one does sound great.

I'm surprised given they've rotated some 'unusual' songs in such as Assassin, RBS and US sporadically that they've not given something like MK Ultra another crack at the whip, particularly given the subject matter!

Well the "subject matter" doesn't matter really.

Aye! DI should be in the "Madness" slot. It's basically the new Madness but nope, Madness has to be a staple. Whyyy?

Oh dear, Aftermath or Madness? What's worse? x.x (Madness, clearly but Aftermath is on the bad list :'). Jeez, I sound so fussy! But again, I'll be fine, I just hope we don't end up with constant ones I hate is all). I really like TaB so hopefully they keep it on Sunday!

I seen an awesome list myself but I can't remember it right now but that one does sound great.

Aye I'm totally the same not fussy at all on your, given that there are a few decent sets played thus far out there it can happen but so easily with muse it can be the complete opposite aswell. I remember back in 09 at the Secc word was Mk Ultra would get its live debut but turned out to be the next night in Belfast I think. One of my all time favs aswell but never seen it live

They also played Butterflies, Blackout and TaB in one gig this tour, so is not unlikely.

Tbh I myself wouldn't count Blackout in that standard, seeing as it was guitar-less Matt.

The other two, yes. Hoping for Assassin tonight, B&H needs a return too