I'd also bring my iPhone or whatever and headphones and then if you get a shit set you can play what you want whilst watching them and it'll be Win, Win.

To actually be able to hear your own music over the live music... I can only imagine how dangerous that is for your ears.

Dildrone crashed into the stage/crowd, lol

It seemed to do this yesterday as well, it literally managed half a lap then speared into one of the lower blocks before being ushered out the corner of the arena :LOL:

I loved Sunburn live. Absolutely the highlight of my T2L tour. :happy:

I was close enough to see Matt playing, though, which set it leagues above AP, as I couldn't see Matt at all there.

I'm convinced they just throw the dildrone off the balcony and hope it makes it a full revolution.

It seemed like it was actively sinking both times I saw it, but it started high enough to make it around.

What's the deal with Dom losing one drumstick during Reapers (during the solo)...

Crowd was good today. Not as good as yesterday, but still good.

Heard Sunburn for the first time :)

They've released the dildrone way too early, haven't they?

Uploaded some of the song videos I took. Apologies for shaky cam at points, was holding one handed and not looking at the screen for a lot of the time I was taking these. On mobile so dunno how to embed them:

Sunburn

Handler

Map

Take a Bow

All in all I'm amazed how good these sound and look, considering I was just using a stock iPhone 6S with no equipment. I've heard worse official releases ffs!

Really enjoyed tonight, crowd was good and the sound quality was better than Manchester. Managed to get barrier and they seemed to enjoy themselves more tonight than on Saturday night. It was obvious the dildrone was about to come down, it had been losing altitude coming round onto it's final straight...

This was my 3rd Muse gig and definitely the most enjoyable, managed Sunburn 2 of those 3 times too. Shame Bliss wasn't played, PIB seems to have been on for a few nights in a row now but happy to see Take a Bow, Map of the Problematique and Hysteria back. For a short while I thought I would be getting the same rotation as Saturday night, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face when Sunburn started.

Out of the 2 nights, I got

Showbiz

Sunburn

Origin of Symmetry

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Absolution

Interlude

Hysteria

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

BHAR

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Take a Bow

Map of the Problematique

Starlight

The Resistance

Uprising

Resistance

2nd Law

Isolated System

Madness

Drones

Psycho

Drones

Reapers

Dead Inside

Revolt

The Handler

The Globalist

Mercy

Must say tonight was a great gig.

The sound seemed significantly better than Birmingham ( maybe to do with my more elevated position this time) and the crowd was definitely better (moshpit during Reapers outro).

Sunburn! First time I have heard it since 2007!

Hysteria sounds better in the flesh than it does from any recording, including pro shots.

JFK into Interlude was actually pretty cool, Matt done some guitar wankery during JFK that flowed into Interlude.

Who Knows Who outro and Heartbreaker outro. Never at the same gig, let alone 2 songs that are next to each other.

Briefly caught a glimpse of Jobbys sign before he was obliterated by the Dildrone. (That was after it chased Matt on the stage lol, hilarious moment)

Also funny was the cheeky Fuzz Factory sounds he directed at the audience before Plug In Baby.

No baby drones appeared to break down.

The Globalist visuals are VERY impressive, same with The Handler and SMBH.

The visuals on this tour have certainly moved arena concerts to the next level. The "baby drones" synchronisation is great. I love the visuals for The Globalist and The Handler and the dildrone at the end of The Globalist is also equally impressive.

Matt seemed to be enjoying himself tonight which is also good to see!

Uploaded some of the song videos I took. Apologies for shaky cam at points, was holding one handed and not looking at the screen for a lot of the time I was taking these. On mobile so dunno how to embed them:

Sunburn

Handler

Map

Take a Bow

All in all I'm amazed how good these sound and look, considering I was just using a stock iPhone 6S with no equipment. I've heard worse official releases ffs!

Great videos :eek:. My dam memory card filled up in Dublin so did not get any vids, got some pretty good photos though

okok guys holy buggernuts

- Had a fucking great time, standing on the barrier (especially in the spot I had) was a pretty special experience, had a ton of fun even with the songs I usually find dead boring

- Sunburn is the one song that's eluded me on every tour even though I've always wanted to see it, feels like such an achievement to have finally beaten it :LOL:

- Got my first ever setlist :awesome: Absolutely no idea why but Dom Anderson walked past us at one point, looked at my sign and then slipped the set into my hand about 10 minutes later during TAB.

- Got a lovely smile from Dom and received the manliest high-five ever from Chris :happy:

Now, regarding the Assassin sign - first off, it worked...sort of. They all saw and acknowledged it close up as they left the stage after Knights. Dom looked at it, considered it for half a second then looked dead excited and said "Yeah!". I asked him "Yeah? Really?" and gave me a wink and thumbs up that said 'don't worry about it, we'll sort it out'. Chris did pretty much the same except he didn't even think about it and his look was more of a 'that would be fucking boss, I'd love it'.

Then there was Matt...less convincing tbh. He didn't really say anything, just thought about it for a few seconds then gave me a look that I can only describe as a combination of "yeah, that could be good" and "not sure, I'll think about it". Basically, I don't think he wanted to commit to it, though the people around me seemed to think that the nod was more approving than I did.

So I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen, but it could be a possibility.

In terms of music, Assassin would fit in nicely after JFK. In terms of taste, not so good.

Kind of disappointed not to see Revolt, but shit happens. Got Sunburn and CE on my two gigs, as well as Ss, Map twice and TaB twice. No Bliss but PiB was cool both times.

@Jobby I do not think the Dildrone liked your sign. It was pretty intent on eradicating it.

Have I missed something, what was this sign?

Okay, I'm gonna try and make some kind of Assassin sign then. I say 'try' because I actually left the stuff I was originally planning on making it with at home, so me and the fam are gonna have a look around the local shops to see if we can find anything :chuckle:

Spotted where Matt leaves the stage last night so I know where to stand as well.

Make an Assassin "drone" and if they don't play it by The Globalist release it against the dildo and have them fight to the death.

Due to budgetary reasons, the 'drone' might have to be me wearing a dark green body sock with 'ASSASSIN' painted on the torso but sure.

As long as there's some sort of fight to the death.