Yeeeeah, you're missing the point.

Bellamy played the intro in Belfast last year then bailed, said they would play it next time.

So next time was last week, they were aware that fans wanted it and they didn't play it.

Ohh thought he played the intro in belfast last week.

people actually believed him though? I mean... It's Bellamy :LOL:

Ohh thought he played the intro in belfast last week.

people actually believed him though? I mean... It's Bellamy :LOL:

No, no. Last year.

It's really not on though, he knew it was half expected to be played. If he didn't want to, that's fine - but don't play it a week later in a different city.

so when would be a good time to play it? 2 weeks later is fair? 3 weeks? not in the UK? Go back to Belfast?

A week ago, like they promised. I was at that Ulster Hall show and considered getting a ticket and going home just in case. Thats how sincere it seemed, you know?

Should've played it to the crowd they actually promised it to

We're talking about the group of people who posted "you don't ask, you don't get" or something like that, and a picture of a CE sign request after DC... even though a sign was held up for CE and Bliss at every single gig, and Matt had previously promised it to a guy for Barclays...

No, no. Last year.

It's really not on though, he knew it was half expected to be played. If he didn't want to, that's fine - but don't play it a week later in a different city,

You can blame Ari. He probably fangirled so hard Bells changed his mind :p

He played Muscle Museum in Brazil after a promise also from a year before. And with no pestering.

Yes? He didn't play lots of things he did promise to in other gigs. he's full of shite.

Wait, so they did the 'they'll try to steal your life' part?

I was referring to his sign and interaction, if you were replying to my "listen to Jobby" part. And if you were talking about GOB... um, I dunno, but on Periscope, it was identical to what they played at the Mayan when I was there, and that was GOB.

EDIT:

LQ answered that. NVM.