And they'll also start KoC without a harmonica! :eek::eek:

I think we're pushing our luck a bit there :p

Although having mentioned Starkight, I like the Prelude leading up to it (especially the bass and drum kicks). Although it would be better if they just added that to the start of Survival

This is the night I'm not going to. Seriously hope I picked the right night to go to (I could only do one of the 4th or 5th London show) so no AP and no Assassin would actually be a good result for me lol.

Same here - watching this thread with interest tonight. I've not seen Bliss yet, either. I wonder if that means Plug In Baby tomorrow? Crossing my fingers for TaB tomorrow now.

I'm really regretting not going to more than one of the London dates. It's a shame Glasgow is sold out, as I'd be trying to encourage my partner to come with me and make a visit to his parents on the way.

Same here - watching this thread with interest tonight. I've not seen Bliss yet, either. I wonder if that means Plug In Baby tomorrow? Crossing my fingers for TaB tomorrow now.

I'm really regretting not going to more than one of the London dates. It's a shame Glasgow is sold out, as I'd be trying to encourage my partner to come with me and make a visit to his parents on the way.

I thought there were seats left for both, but you have to contact the venue?

I think we're pushing our luck a bit there :p

Although having mentioned Starkight, I like the Prelude leading up to it (especially the bass and drum kicks). Although it would be better if they just added that to the start of Survival

Yeah that was cool. I thought Prelude was better than Starlight on Tuesday night, and that's not even counting Matt's guitar-less status for this tour's rendition.