Honestly I think we're all just obsessed with Muse to the point where every single song in their discography will be "rediscovered" as underrated at one point.

I mean...Do We Really Need This is pretty cool.

I already rediscovered that one.

That list is fantastic. However, it is complete & utter crap at the same time.

It's great how they have included tunes such as "Micro Cuts, Agitated, Defector (for how uncommon it is), Futurism, B&H etc.

However, it IS a kick in the teeth that Showbiz isn't there. I know people say it's because Matt can't sing it anymore but if that is the case...why is Microcuts there? For the lols and Matt thinking noone will pick it? :LOL: Hold on, Dead Star isn't there either...People LOVE that one D:

I also think (main point) it's ridiculous that they've put Drones tour staples on the list. They should remain on the setlist like normal and this "choose one song" should be rarities only. It's more fun that way and stops people for voting on something that would have ended up on the setlist anyway - thus making the poll pointless.

And for fuck sake, WHY is Madness there? That needs to be killed off & don't get me started on why Drones choir/D&B are there... Silly choice. I like Drones choir but are they taking the piss by including that as a choice :eek:

Wait, did someone say that LAST TIME Muse did this, they included TWIN? That would have been amazing!

Edited by Ran

ignored the whole thing.

Well that might be going a little far. If nothing else CE and Bliss topped the majority of polls, and they played them very consistently on the tour. Those hadn't been played much on the tour before that.

Why is anyone surprised about the list? It's just all the songs they've been playing for the past few months or so, hence the lack of UD and Dead Star.

In fact, the face Drones D&B and Drones Choir are on there just suggests they've just copied a load of recent setlists in and ordered them.

Blegh. This, again, doesn't solve anything. Don't give people choice, just rotate the setlist and give every show something special. If you give people choice, they vote for Brexit.

> Fans complain

> Matt asks what Muse can do

> Fans say they could allow fans to pick songs for gigs

> Muse allow fans to pick songs for a gig

> Fans complain

It's an improvement, don't get me wrong, but Muse are still jumping from one extreme (hits) to another (deep album cuts and B-sides). It's like they're blind (or ignorant) to the fact that the first three albums have a bunch of great, well-known singles that a lot of people would love to hear live.

I mean if they had a 20-song set with these songs I'd be very happy

Muscle Museum

Uno

New Born

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Dead Star/Hyper Music

TIRO

Stockholm

Hysteria

Butterflies/Fury

Starlight

SMBH

MotP

Knights

Uprising

Dead Inside/Madness

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

Isn't Elle's favorite song spiral static? Wouldn't now be a good time to tell her to have Matt play it? We could go through her to have Matt play a track that otherwise we would probably never hear live. Since she's really friendly with fans, I figure she'd be quite receptive to the idea and she interacts with them on her own accord regularly so I don't consider it an invasion of privacy or anything.

I mean if futurism and yes please could come out of nowhere then surely this could.

I hate people talking through gigs AT ALL so fuck those people anyway but that's one of the best bits of many Muse tracks, why the eff wouldn't you listen to it?

(And no matter how many times I've seen one particular song, even the ones I'm bored of, I don't talk through them. If I'm that fed up it's a perfect gap for a pee break anyway.)

I must admit we were shouting a LOT the other day and got told off a bit for being too noisy. :chuckle: But we were being enthusiastic about the songs, we weren't having a business meeting/talking about our shopping lists

I like to think we'd've stfu'd in the quiet bits :chuckle:

There seems to be a bit of a geographical delay on his promises. Perhaps there's a mathematic model that can predict when and where a promised song will actually be played. It may actually predict rarity shows as well. There's a system to this. It's all hidden in plain sight, we just have to crack the code.

:chuckle:

Oh lololol

There seems to be a bit of a geographical delay on his promises. Perhaps there's a mathematic model that can predict when and where a promised song will actually be played. It may actually predict rarity shows as well. There's a system to this. It's all hidden in plain sight, we just have to crack the code.

Is this the sequel to the 2005 US Tour cryptology?

One has to wonder if they'd've bothered with this if it hadn't been in the NME :chuckle:

Why is anyone surprised about the list? It's just all the songs they've been playing for the past few months or so, hence the lack of UD and Dead Star.

In fact, the face Drones D&B and Drones Choir are on there just suggests they've just copied a load of recent setlists in and ordered them.

Blegh. This, again, doesn't solve anything. Don't give people choice, just rotate the setlist and give every show something special. If you give people choice, they vote for Brexit.

THIS

BORING

rubbish

don't bother

next

Never mind, hadn't heard of VK before. Guess it's real then.

Why start doing this now? For me, it'd be best to finish the current leg/tour as you've started and then start afresh with the request system maybe next year, giving every gig the same treatment. If it's some kind of trial for something a bit bigger in the future then fair enough but I've got my doubts.

Also, what is the actual point in including Knights, Uprising, Supermassive, Starlight, TIRO, Psycho, Drones D&B, Isolated System and Drones. Unless they mean to send some kind of message saying "lol, see, everyone loves knights".

I RECKON :mad:

If the best they can do is take 1 minute to type out every song played on the Drones Tour so far, including two playback tracks and the drum and bass jam, then they *shouldn't* have bothered.

This smacks of putting on a show to shut people up.

You absolutely cannot tell me they didn't expect everyone to be voting for a song already on the setlist.

If no one votes for SMBH or Madness, will they drop them? There's clearly no interest for them, by their logic.

:yesey:

Muse, you are, as usual, doing it wrong.

This is great. Be interesting to see what the final setlist is... Lucky Kiev!

UNGREAT

but yeah, interesting :chuckle: citizen erased and knights

http://i.imgur.com/ILfIbyM.png

Boom. Poll over. Play those. Simple.