So now it's a conspiracy to piss us off? Please, it's certainly stupid but do you guys think that they wake up in the morning thinking how they can anger their fans? That being said, yeah, what if a song that was always going to be played gets picked? Is it an extra slot? They're probably experimenting with this and may change the voting system when they see how well/badly it works. Impatient to see how it will turn out.
They've already experimented with a voting system 6 years ago, and it's even worse this time. So yeah, they don't really give a shit.

And the fact that they included "Drones (reprise)" certainly proves how little they care.

lol the poll has appeared on reddit. Can't wait to see all the

"wow this is amazing! this is such a wonderful thing muse have done for their fans!"

"but two of those are playback..."

"go fuck yourself you piece of shit you should be grateful muse would even think of playing drones for you"

Next time they'll let us vote on what songs will be played before the band starts.

Didn't they play it during the Psycho Club tour? They must remember how it's done.
Download was the last performance I think. But still, shouldn't take them that long to practice.

lol the poll has appeared on reddit. Can't wait to see all the

"wow this is amazing! this is such a wonderful thing muse have done for their fans!"

"but two of those are playback..."

"go fuck yourself you piece of shit you should be grateful muse would even think of playing drones for you"

Except the most upvoted comment right now is

"I hope they had an intern write that list, because two are play back and one is a drum and bass jam.

And every song that has been played at every gig is on there. Pretty lame."

The complaining about Muse apologists on reddit is just as bad as the complaining that everyone on .mu is a miserable fuck, except the latter is probably more accurate.

It's gonna be interesting to see what comes of this and whether they'll do it again at the next gigs. Like someone mentioned above, I'm gonna wait on judging this until we have a setlist, but seriously, Drones Choir (Reprise) :LOL:

Honestly I think we're all just obsessed with Muse to the point where every single song in their discography will be "rediscovered" as underrated at one point.

I mean...Do We Really Need This is pretty cool.

I love the whole song in general. And whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Coma, that sustained A4 'you're' is awesome
Wouldn't those be G4s? iirc the A4s are on the "all" and the sustained "hey" at the end.

/annoying nerd

Wouldn't those be G4s? iirc the A4s are on the "all" and the sustained "hey" at the end.

/annoying nerd

I was referring to the long, sustained 'you're' when the instruments are silenced before the 'such a mess' part. Pretty sure it's an A4, willing to be proven wrong ;)

I was referring to the long, sustained 'you're' when the instruments are silenced before the 'such a mess' part. Pretty sure it's an A4, willing to be proven wrong ;)
Nah it's an A4, it's just that he's singing "hey" :p