Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Good news is that is being moved up to the A list from Monday on radio 1. This means a minimum of 25 plays within a week. I would expect to see Muse capitalise on this with the video release. This is the chance for the single to climb back up the charts.

Good to see them the A list either way. Bit of a change from the usual stuff on the playlist.

Good news is that is being moved up to the A list from Monday on radio 1. This means a minimum of 25 plays within a week. I would expect to see Muse capitalise on this with the video release. This is the chance for the single to climb back up the charts.

Good to see them the A list either way. Bit of a change from the usual stuff on the playlist.

How does the A-B listing work?

I'm not to sure to be honest. It dictates what and how often music is played. So C list gets 8-10 plays within the week. B is 15 plays and then A is 25 plays.

Think it is decided based upon popularity and things such as YouTube streams and other interests. But as I say not 100% sure on how it is decided.

Edited by Execution Commentary

Ok, I have a kinda weird question regarding radio and chart position... There's a thing I don't really understand about this and that's the rumour of that "proper" release on May 4th. I don't know how singles work, the promotion for them and whatnot, but a proper release later could mean they're gonna promote more Dead Inside to get more airplay on the radio? I know that they're gonna release the video, but will it be part of a form of promotion to get the song more "known" than it is getting now? Would it make sense given the album release date?

I don't know if I've made clear the mess on my mind writting in English, but well, that's it :LOL:

Ok, I have a kinda weird question regarding radio and chart position... There's a thing I don't really understand about this and that's the rumour of that "proper" release on May 4th. I don't know how singles work, the promotion for them and whatnot, but a proper release later could mean they're gonna promote more Dead Inside to get more airplay on the radio? I know that they're gonna release the video, but will it be part of a form of promotion to get the song more "known" than it is getting now? Would it make sense given the album release date?

I don't know if I've made clear the mess on my mind writting in English, but well, that's it :LOL:

Yes.

Meh, I'll buy it I guess. It's only a couple of quid and the chance of b-sides, however slim, is always there (the last double a-side they put out was Dead Star/In Your World, right? So you never know).

I'm a bit of a collector anywho.

Hey guys I just had a thought about how people were complaining Dead Inside isn't a good album opener, maybe there's an alternate edit of it for the album what has some sort of better beginning that jsut the backstreet boys style "Dead Inside" , like intro to apocalypse please but on the same track, but they got rid of it for the single. Maybe far fetched, but an Idea. Also this could be featured on a physical single (I'm not getting my hopes up for real B-sides)

Hey guys I just had a thought about how people were complaining Dead Inside isn't a good album opener, maybe there's an alternate edit of it for the album what has some sort of better beginning that jsut the backstreet boys style "Dead Inside" , like intro to apocalypse please but on the same track, but they got rid of it for the single. Maybe far fetched, but an Idea. Also this could be featured on a physical single (I'm not getting my hopes up for real B-sides)

http://picosong.com/VGcq/