Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Nowhere! But doing a video and not releasing it as a single would be strange I think...and b-sides, we all wish for them right? So I speculated :)

But being a single doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a physical CD release of it, as there wasn't with any of T2L singles. But yes, i think we all do indeed hope for b-sides :D

I am extremely doubtful there will be b-sides.

I dunno. Matt said in that German interview that they didn't know whether or not to put The Gloablist on the album. That's a 10 minute song, so if they didn't put it on the album surely there would have been two other songs in its place? That means there must be at least two other songs. Whether or not they'll actually release them is a different matter of course...

It seems obvious US and British markets seem not to care about Muse's return. I have my doubts about the album going to #1, I was surprised The 2nd Law wasn't #1 across the board on the basis of the Muse brand anyways. Low charting singles aren't a good sign especially when Mumford and Trash one up them

It's not that, they've just always been more of an "album band." The pre order was number one on iTunes for about a week so I'm quite confident it will probably get to #1, in the UK anyway.

I dunno. Matt said in that German interview that they didn't know whether or not to put The Gloablist on the album. That's a 10 minute song, so if they didn't put it on the album surely there would have been two other songs in its place? That means there must be at least two other songs. Whether or not they'll actually release them is a different matter of course...

There's probably a lot of Muse songs that we've never heard (and probably never will). Loads of bands have material that never gets used, it's just there in their own archives somewhere. Sometimes they end up revisiting that stuff, sometimes they don't.

Muse should do a Vault-esque project like Third Man Records, where they release a new package every 3 months with previously unreleased material, like concerts or demos

1000% down with this.

The only danger is it could be similar to the christmas 'gift' from 2013 and they'll release footage that's been floating around YouTube for years. I'm sure we'd get a few gems though.

Drones is going to be a very thematic, conceptual album. For that reason, I doubt they went into the studio with many loose ideas or tracks. Same could be said for The Resistance.
but they've quite clearly stated that they didn't head into the studio with the intention of making a concept album, but that it came together once the songs were done.

I hope they release the rock version of Dead Inside. I'm sure it was better.

Opposite for me- I hope they release an a stripped down piano version of it, to get full emotional effect. Heard a haunting cover by a French(?) girl, linked many pages ago & was quite moved.