Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

It's from the perspective of a normal bloke, though, that is a phrase that such a person would use.

This.

Of course it's not the greatest lyric of all time, but it makes perfect sense in the context of the song and the theme of the album.

Actually, in general i don't feel like muse singles do well, only one off T2L i ever heard on radio was Madness, somehow quite a few people knew Panic Station (best track off the album) but I don't know how and I forgot Supremacy was even a single.

??? Muse are pop rock to the general public, they make singles that chart. Most of the random singles that come out after the album never get airtime anyway

??? Muse are pop rock to the general public, they make singles that chart. Most of the random singles that come out after the album never get airtime anyway

I found the last album died really quickly though, compared to resistance at least, every one knows Uprising, Resistance and Undisclosed, but people only know Madness and are like "Oh, that was muse?"

I found the last album died really quickly though, compared to resistance at least, every one knows Uprising, Resistance and Undisclosed, but people only know Madness and are like "Oh, that was muse?"

It got a Grammy nod but it didn't have holding power as an album. Regardless Madness still charted far better than Uprising or any other single they've had in the US and elsewhere