Is it just me or they started playing Map every night when it was massively asked for on the board? It might be a coincidence but I feel like on every single thread there have been discussions about how great Map is for the last few weeks, and suddenly they bring it back.

Is it just me or they started playing Map every night when it was massively asked for on the board? It might be a coincidence but I feel like on every single thread there have been discussions about how great Map is for the last few weeks, and suddenly they bring it back.

Nah, people rave about Map all the time (and rightfully so), I haven't noticed anything different over the last couple of weeks other than people being happy to see it played again.

It was requested by someone at the start of the NA tour iirc. That was for a European gig though, and Matt said they were gonna bring it back in Europe anyway. They know it's a popular song so they probs just decided to give it a little run out beforehand.

I didn't know that Dead Inside got live visuals, they used to play lyrics version, didn't they?

Also I must admit Matt sounds way better than in december.

Matt sounds absolutely incredible on this. So glad he got it back under control. Because it's a brilliant song.

I didn't know that Dead Inside got live visuals, they used to play lyrics version, didn't they?

Also I must admit Matt sounds way better than in december.

Matt sounds absolutely incredible on this. So glad he got it back under control. Because it's a brilliant song.

Holy crap is his voice buttery smooth in that. I sorta slowly stopped watching live vids during this era because seeing him struggle vocally is depressing but that was fucking flawless. And it sounded so effortless as well.

I've come to realize that my interest in Muse is way more dependent on performance quality than stuff like setlists.

I have an original thought!

Muse should make second-night syndrome an official thing. That is, they should visit major cities around the world, and perform two shows at each.

Night 1

- Hits and album songs

- Performed at a stadium/arena

- 360 degree stage

Psycho

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Revolt

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

Reapers

The Globalist

Drones

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

Night 2

- Fan favourites and deeper cuts

- Intimate club gig

Psycho

Dead Inside

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Bliss

The Handler

The Globalist

Sunburn

Hysteria

Muscle Museum

Uno

Time Is Running Out

New Born

Uprising

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

I'm now an official fan of Dead Inside after seeing it live on this tour. I was pretty meh about it before.

I've come to realize that my interest in Muse is way more dependent on performance quality than stuff like setlists.

Yes! So true! :yesey:

Muse should make second-night syndrome an official thing. That is, they should visit major cities around the world, and perform two shows at each.

Night 1

Night 2

- Intimate club gig

Wouldn't it be really difficult logistics wise to have gear to flow with both setups on the fly like that? They have a hard enough time getting it between arenas as it is. :LOL:

Night 1

- Hits and album songs

- 360 degree stage

Psycho

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Revolt

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

Reapers

The Globalist

Drones

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

Night 2

- Intimate club gig

Psycho

Dead Inside

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Bliss

The Handler

The Globalist

Sunburn

Hysteria

Muscle Museum

Uno

Time Is Running Out

New Born

Uprising

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

I can see this happening with the european tour, setlist-wise of course.

P.s.: where's citizen erased? :p

I can see this happening with the european tour, setlist-wise of course.

P.s.: where's citizen erased? :p

Hey why not give it a try in Montreal next week as I am there the second night. :D

But I am curious if they change all rotation spots between the two nights. I hope to get map this time around as they rotated that last time and I didn't get it on the second show.

And I hope that the second night should go smoother technical side as well.

If the tix would be a bit cheaper I would have gone to both nights. Travel wise we are lucky in Quebec this time with 4 gigs within 3 hours of travelling.

I still hope for some surprises during the second part of the show.

Not for the main set closers because of visuals and show logistics but they could rotate a bit more once they hit Munich jam.

TBH, I would rather take a shit song that everybody is jumping like crazy about and singing along to, than an amazing rarity that nobody even recognizes or cares about. That's kinda hard to say but it's the truth. :LOL: A concert just isn't enjoyable for me if I can't see anyone jumping more than me. :p

It seems that North American audiences don't recognize more than a handful of songs from Muse's current set list and stand around most of the show anyway. Why not throw in a rarity for the hardcore fans? You might not see a lot of people jumping around but you'll see a few people REALLY jumping around.

Generally speaking I agree with you though.

TBH, I would rather take a shit song that everybody is jumping like crazy about and singing along to, than an amazing rarity that nobody even recognizes or cares about. That's kinda hard to say but it's the truth. :LOL: A concert just isn't enjoyable for me if I can't see anyone jumping more than me. :p

That's why I like Resistance being played on the NA tour. It's a massive hit here and I don't hate the song so I can get into it

Personally I can't get into a song unless I like it, even if everyone else around me does. Same goes for if I do like a song and the people around me don't. I remember being literally the only person within about 20-50 feet who seemed to remotely know Dead Star at the Etihad and pogoing my heart out in a completely static section of the crowd thinking I'd never see it again :LOL:

Same'll probs happen for Assassin and Showbiz in London (*cough* Muse *cough*).

Wouldn't it be really difficult logistics wise to have gear to flow with both setups on the fly like that? They have a hard enough time getting it between arenas as it is. :LOL:

I wouldn't think so, their club setup is really simple. They only need lights and a PA system, everything else can be reused.

The hard part would be the extra 15 or so songs they have to rehearse, but they can play most of the hits with their eyes closed anyway.

Night 1

- Hits and album songs

- 360 degree stage

Psycho

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Revolt

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

Reapers

The Globalist

Drones

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

Night 2

- Intimate club gig

Psycho

Dead Inside

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Bliss

The Handler

The Globalist

Sunburn

Hysteria

Muscle Museum

Uno

Time Is Running Out

New Born

Uprising

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

This is a great idea, until you realise the ticket touts would decimate the smaller gig knowing it would hold more value per ticket to the fans. Maybe it would work if they did the credit card thing again.