It sounded epic it's the Psycho riff in Drop C after it last tour, although obviously that's a no no now

I actually really disliked the Psycho riff after it. Maybe it was the guitar tone rather than performance iuno. But Maggie's farm definitely fit really well. Prefer it to WKW. Had such a punchy tone as well

Hmmm, setlist.fm agrees with you. It says they played Maggie's Farm after Bliss, even though I could have sworn it was after MOTP. Oh well, it was awesome anyway.

I may have popped out for a piss break in Bliss :ninja: so cannae remember if they played Maggie's Farm then! Deffo wasn't at the end of Map though

There's a slight chance that they'll give Invincible an outing in memory of Bowie I guess?

Edit: or more likely, they'll dedicate Starlight to his memory.

Invincible would be a great one to dedicate to him, wish it would replace bloody Starlight these days.

There's a slight chance that they'll give Invincible an outing in memory of Bowie I guess?

Edit: or more likely, they'll dedicate Starlight to his memory.

'We were going to cover a song from David Bowie but we have a much better cover song we've been playing for years. Thanks David, you made us feel good'

This. Map is always followed by the Maggie's Farm riff in my mind. They did that in Brighton on the Psycho tour and it was so good :facemelt:

Yeah as said it was Township Rebellion after MOTP at Brighton Psycho.

I don't remember Maggie's Farm at the end of Bliss. I remember the balloons, but not getting to touch one because I never do. :chuckle:

'We were going to cover a song from David Bowie but we have a much better cover song we've been playing for years. Thanks David, you made us feel good'

:LOL::facepalm:

I expect the cheesy setlists to change after the US tour. They will play their singles over there because that is what is known. Once they come to Europe we will see the rarities and better setlists. Also the globalist looks amazing live and the new drone is awesome.

Yes, their singles are all we know....

Got any data to back that up?

I expect the cheesy setlists to change after the US tour. They will play their singles over there because that is what is known. Once they come to Europe we will see the rarities and better setlists. Also the globalist looks amazing live and the new drone is awesome.

I don't, at least not too drastically. Resistance, UD and Madness will all stick around to at least some extent imo, though I expect Resistance to return to being a bit-part rotation.

I think we'll see sets extended by one or two songs, SS back as a regular, CE + Bliss + AP + Map back in at least semi-regular rotation and the occasional rarity like Assassin, Dead Star, Showbiz etc.

Calling it now that Matt dedicates Starlight to David Bowie at tomorrow's gig

Either that or a cover of Heroes or Starman imo, most likely the former.

I don't, at least not too drastically. Resistance, UD and Madness will all stick around to at least some extent imo, though I expect Resistance to return to being a bit-part rotation.

I think we'll see sets extended by one or two songs, SS back as a regular, CE + Bliss + AP + Map back in at least semi-regular rotation and the occasional rarity like Assassin, Dead Star, Showbiz etc.

If that happens, fuck Muse because that's all they needed to do to fix the setlist.

Regarding the weather... it's not really about a pissing contest about where it COULD be freezing... it's just, why wouldn't you play in places that *might* be cold (if you absolutely have to tour this time of year) instead of places where it's *always* below freezing this time of year.

It's consistently below freezing in Jan/Feb where they are currently touring, and it's often unpredictably stormy. Hell, it's 0F right now, and people are talking about what a warm year we're still having. :chuckle:

There's been little snow, but we're entering the snowiest months on average, and a cancellation of any of these remaining US gigs will mean no rescheduling, and there two sets of back to back gigs, which have already proved a problem for them in areas without possible driving/weather concerns.

Even if the west coast and east coast had been flipped, it would have been seriously warmer on this side.