lol he means the US has gotten screwed enough with, and Assassin and Showbiz coming back just for the European tour would be a step too far.

LOL yeah I def got the meaning wrong then. one guy behind me at Chicago kept saying, oooh I hope they play Microcuts, and I was like lol yes of course they will :rolleyes:

generally in the USA there is a underwhelming presence of the 'good (older) stuff', it makes its appearance in other regions though. even just over the border in Canada or where they've been popular for ages; Seattle got RBS during Resistance tour ..... it's only been since the alt radio station here got resurrected the last year or so, that they've been so supportive of muse on air. might be a little more Warner money behind it, but a couple of the DJs seem to genuinely be fans (.... but who listens to actual radio anymore .... )

Mayan was insanely better, and had a fraction of the amount of available tickets,sadly.

Would still have been happy to see either. Very, very happy.

Crowd sucked at the Mayan. This dude next to me complained that my friends and I were jumping too much. We were in the second row. :stunned: Would have loved to have been in the NYC crowd.

they did end up playing several festivals that got 2-3 Psycho tour gigs worth of rarities.

How?

Werchter had Micro Cuts, Uno, Citizen and AP.

Download had Micro Cuts, Dead Star, Citizen and Agitated.

Four rarities each. Which is basically what what of the Psycho Tour dates had.

Belfast; Fury, Agitated, Hyper Music, Uno, arguably Unnatural Selection as a rarity.

Glasgow; Uno, Agitated, Hyper Music, Bliss if you count that

Newport; Assassin, Bliss, Futurism, Agitated, Unnatural Selection

Exeter; Muscle Museum, Bliss, Futurism, Agitated

Manchester; The Groove, Bliss, Dead Star, Hyper Music, Fury

Brighton; Bliss, The Groove, Uno.