Larry.

I was practically shaking while doing the whole pre-sale thing, never done it before :LOL: I'm there though :cool:

So, what are we thinking in terms of the setlist? A few new songs are obviously a given but are a couple of old/rare ones a possibility now that they've finally gotten around to doing a 'club' tour after not following through on the original 20th anniversary idea?

I'll be there! Ridiculously excited as this'll be my second Muse gig, and massively different from the first (Etihad Stadium) :LOL:

Yeah, I've only ever seen them at big venues (a festival and two stadiums) so it'll be nice to see them somewhere as small as this place :happy: Could try and meet them outside afterwards as well, iirc when I saw Garbage there you could just walk round the back and say hi after they were done.

Spoke to a friend who works at academy 1 and apparently they weren't supposed to announce it till 10pm, strange

9th muse gig, hopes its a cross between zepp and drones, also I live on the same road as the academy so definitely going to linger around and meet them

Ahhh its like im 16 again, I haven't fangirled for something like this in years

I'm coming from Birmingham for this. How far is the venue from the coach station? There's a National Express back at 23:59 that I'm considering booking but I don't know if there'd be enough time to get there after the gig?

Also v v excited, etc

I'm coming from Birmingham for this. How far is the venue from the coach station? There's a National Express back at 23:59 that I'm considering booking but I don't know if there'd be enough time to get there after the gig?

Also v v excited, etc

You can make it easily to that whether walking or getting the bus, the bus is a pound and will take about 20 mins (lots of traffic) or you could walk and itd take 30-35 mins at most.

if you started walking at 20 past 11 youd make it fine

Paperless tickets... Uh oh.

I just got back to find my mum (bless her) has got me two tix for my bday. Now, apparently you need the cardpayer's ID to get in (and for them to go in with you!!)

She's bought them for me and a friend, and she can't go because of spinal problems. Does anyone have any clue about what the policy on the door is? I.E. if I take her ID, or she comes along to prove we haven't scalped them?

Or has she just lost ~£90? Can't even re-sell them on Ticketmaster's fav scalping website, because the same problem arises. Fucking daft.

Coming from Huddersfield with a mate, is the Academy quite small then and close to a train station? Never been to Manchester :p

Yeah, it's small, pretty much a club. The stage looked about 10 metres wide when I was there. Not sure where it is in relation to a train station but I'm sure it won't be far away from one.