Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

"No showtimes found whithin 1677721600km of Nybro, SE."

well alrighty then...

The app doesn't work... when I enter specific cities, it shows me dates and all surrounding theatres within maybe 100 miles but when I then enter another city within the same region, it says the same thing as it does for you even if I broaden the area. You may try to enter different cities around you.

The app doesn't work... when I enter specific cities, it shows me dates and all surrounding theatres within maybe 100 miles but when I then enter another city within the same region, it says the same thing as it does for you even if I broaden the area. You may try to enter different cities around you.

I know.

Finally, I have managed to buy tickets to see the film at Showcase, Nantgarw (near Cardiff.):LOL: Iknow I'm a bit slow, but I was clicking on the cinema's 'Book tickets' button wondering why nothing happened. This morning I noticed there was another button next to it for MovieTickets.com. I clicked on it. It seems you have to book tickets through this site and not the venue's own website. I wish that had been made more obvious, for those of us who are old and a bit dim!:rolleyes:

Why does it say there are English subtitles? Surely Matt's pronunciation isn't that bad? :LOL:

There's a showing in Nijo not far from here apparently - might give some consideration to going to that when time and price are announced.