Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

Muse's website says it is showing in cineworld in glasgow but when I try to follow the link it won't let me book tickets and cineworld's website says it's only on in dundee :mad:

Same... Is it only the Showcase for Glasgow, then? I don't even know where it is :/

EDIT: Oh, never mind, Cineworld just put it on their website.

Edited by SoberCitizen

Free downloadable for those who bought the DVD/Blueray?

EDIT: Although, Muse barely seem to have the server power to let us download a single song, so not sure how it would work.

Special edition maybe? Live at Rome for £10 + bonus disc for £15, or however the pricing works these days? Probably closer to £15 and £20, I don't know.

What about DVD being Rome-only and blu-ray being Rome in higher quality + Zepp?

Muse's website says it is showing in cineworld in glasgow but when I try to follow the link it won't let me book tickets and cineworld's website says it's only on in dundee :mad:

Cineworld are probably programming it onto their ticketing system, it will appear!

am I the only one around here who doesn't give two fucks about 4k?:awesome:

I wish I didn't have to give two fucks about 4K and the manufacturers would have looked at the long-term of making the jump to 8K quicker and investing in getting that together in a quicker timeframe rather than grabbing at the money as 99% of the world now seem to be doing with 4K. It's depressing.

It would be nice if the cinemas are more explicit if the show is in 4k or not...

Yeah this.

I wish I didn't have to give two fucks about 4K and the manufacturers would have looked at the long-term of making the jump to 8K quicker and investing in getting that together in a quicker timeframe rather than grabbing at the money as 99% of the world now seem to be doing with 4K. It's depressing.

It's still a big improvement though.

Well, that was confusing. I went to book 4 tickets for Manchester Lowry, I chose 4 tickets and then selected 4 seats but my booking confirmation said I'd only booked 2 seats on a completely different row. I phoned them and had to book the extra 2 seats.

Yay, screenings in both Tallinn and Tartu! :happy: Too bad that Estonia doesn't have any 4K cinemas :LOL:

crap

Coldplay Live 2012, Robbie Williams' live broadcst from Tallinn and Metallica's recent live film were all shown in Moscow

and still no info about Muse :(

The crowd was shit :happy: